I'm 18 and I've only had half sex 3 times. We didn't want to finish the whole way. I wanted to technically keep my virginity. But when I masterbate now I bleed a little. It's not painfull at all during. But it scares me a little that I might've lost my virginity. What makes me bleed afterwards??? Also can an improper position cause the tailbone to bruise or hurt??? I don't have anyone else to ask about this. No one ever took time to explain it to me. I realy want to know what's going on!

Oh. Also after masterbating (I only use fingers) I itch for a while. Why? And is it fixable?

I'll try and explain whatever you want if I am able. But you will have to be precise what you mean.

"I wanted to technically keep my virginity" You are technically a virgin until you have sexual intercourse, when a man's penis enters your vagina, irrespective of the state of your hymen. However many consider an intact hymen to be evidence of virginity, and also many expect bleeding to occur on first sexual intercourse. I can talk more about that if you wish.

"But when I masterbate now I bleed a little" How do you masturbate, and where does the bleeding come from? Inside your vagina, or from another part of your vulva, or where?

"it scares me a little that I might've lost my virginity" Why does it scare you? What are the cultural or religious implications for you? Presumably by "virginity" here you mean your hymen.

"What makes me bleed afterwards???" Depending what you do, you could be making something raw, or you could be damaging your hymen. How often has this bleeding happened, and how often do you masturbate? Do you always do it the same way?

"can an improper position cause the tailbone to bruise or hurt???" Can you be more specific about that? Presumably you mean sexual activity with another rather than masturbation. What do you think might be the cause. What were you doing just before you notice the hurt?

"I've only had half sex" What exactly do you mean by "half sex"?

I hope this helps as a stsrt, but I'll try and help more if you wish.

I was answering your original post as this arrived!
Again it depends exactly what you do, and where the itch is. Is it inside your vagina, your labia, or clitoris?
I would think (and hope) it is 'fixable'. Vulval itching is common, and treatment varies according to the cause.

First answer. I'm considering having my himan intact as a proof of my virginity. I'm scared of losing it because my religeon teaches against having sex before marriage (losing your virginity) and it would be a disgrace to my family to lose it before I get married. I only masterbate with my fingers (start out with one and finish with two though tbh Idk when I'm actualy done. No one ever to me how to tell). My bf and I have had sex but he never went in the whole way (he kept back by an inch plus never cummed. He pulled out before he cummed ). And I don't want to break the himan to at least feel like I've still got my virginity. My itch is on the outside of my vagina. It itches every time after masterbating for around an hour on the vagina all the way to the butt hole. I don't bleed every time but as far as I know I don't do anything differently. I start out slow and speed up when I feel like it.

And the sore tale bone: I'm not sure if it's the result of a bad position while masterbating. I'm in a long distance relationship and havnt seen him since December so it's just me. But my tale bone has been hurting for almost two months now and I didn't fall or hit it on anything. So I'm wondering if a bad position masterbating can bruise it??? If so what positions are best?

Firstly, from what I understand you are saying, you are certainly no longer a virgin.

"I'm considering having my himan intact as a proof of my virginity" While an intact hymen might be considered evidence of virginity, it is not proof. I would be surprised if yours were intact, although it is possible. Have you checked?

"my religeon teaches against having sex before marriage (losing your virginity)" It seems you have had full sex. What is your religion?

"he never went in the whole way (he kept back by an inch" The average length of an erect penis is over 5 inches. If "he kept back by an inch", it suggests he went in by at least 4 inches. Your unaroused vagina is only about 3 inches long.

The fact that he "never cummed" is irrelevant. Many married people use 'withdrawal' to reduce the chance of pregnancy. However, even though "He pulled out before he cummed", you could still get pregnant. You could also get an STI (perhaps you have) already.

"I don't want to break the himan to at least feel like I've still got my virginity" If you wanted your hymen to remain intact, why do you have sex? Why do you want to "feel like I've still got my virginity" when you clearly have not? Furthermore, your boyfriend knows you are not a virgin, so how would you keep that secret?

When you say "I only masterbate with my fingers (start out with one and finish with two" you don't describe exactly what you do. Do you understand your various 'girl parts'? So what do you do with your fingers?

"Idk when I'm actualy done. No one ever to me how to tell" If you like, I can help you with that when you have told me (1) what you do and (2) what your feelings are like as you progress.

"My itch is on the outside of my vagina" So the itching outside the vaginal canal? But then you say "on the vagina". So does that include your clitoris and labia minora? Do you use any lubrication? How wet do you get?

Yes it could be bad positioning, or rather the movement as well as the positioning, but is probably straining rather than bruising as such.

For instance, you could get coccydynia if you regularly take part in sports such as cycling or rowing. This is because of the motion of continually leaning forward and stretching the base of the spine. If this is repeated many times, or if you hold a leaning forward position for a long while, the muscles and ligaments around your coccyx can become strained and stretched, and this can permanently damage them. Then your muscles will not then be able to hold your coccyx in the correct position, and this will cause you pain and discomfort.

Also poor posture generally can have an effect. Sitting in an awkward position for a long period of time, maybe at work or while driving a car, can put too much pressure on your coccyx. This causes pain and discomfort that will get worse the longer you stay in that position.

So it is not the question of using the best positions so much as avoiding bad positions and techniques. So, how do you position yourself, and where (and with what pressure) do you use your fingers? For instance, do you insert your fingers in your vagina or anus?

Ok. I wrote your questions down so forgive me if I don't answer all of them correctly. 1:yes my himan is in tact. Very much so. My emotional state hangs onto the idea of still being a virgin so I've allowed my mind to picture an in tact himan as my virginity. I know it's not realy the way it works. But it makes me feel better. 2:my religeon is independent babtist. So I'm ashamed of my "sexual activity". It's against biblical rules to have sex before marriage or to masterbate. The first time is supposed to be for after marriage. (To a spouse you stay with till one or the other dies) and please don't judge babtist for my misbehavior. Not all are like that. I just am one of the odd balls. I'm quite perverted tbh (

Sadly) 3:he went in all the way to me (i didn't know how deep the inside of me was until now). But he didn't go the whole way in with his manhood. 4:plus I didn't know that I could get pregnant even if he withdraws. That realy frustrates me a lot. I'm hoping to get to see him this year and looks like I'm gonna hafta figure out how to tone it down now. What is STI? Idk if I've ever had it cuz idk wat it is.

5:the reason Iv had sex and masterbate when I obviously believe it's wrong is simple. I'm a young stupid teen and it feels realy realy good when I do it.

Do you have another way I can contact you??? This thing keeps deleting my replies

1. noone will know that your hymen has been broken unless you tell them

2. hymen sometimes break on their own from very hard workouts/exercise

3. dryness can cause soreness but itching may mean you need to concider going to a doc for a checkup, my ex gf blamed me for having dirty fingers,, but i'd hate to think that was the cause :(

4. docs have good tablets to help make you feel better, even if they only prescribe vitimin c or iron tablets.

don't ever feel like it is wrong to explore your own body <3