the same is happening to me at the moment... was everything ok with you in the end? was it considered normal??

I had a medical abortion 4 weeks ago, still consistent bleeding.  I was under the impression that it would lighten up after the third week.  I'm also experiencing shortness of breath and i'm wondering if that is related to low iron levels as a result of all the blood loss.  Possibly its stress related?  Just wondering if any of you ladies have also experienced the breathing problem.  Thanks!

Hey, I had my procedure done sometime in July and I am still bleeding, sometimes regular bloody color and brownish color. I would get worried if something was wrong with me, but it looks like its NOT i hope.. I'm even contemplating on going to see the doctor just to make sure.. Is this normal?

Ok, so i had a miscarriage in April then had an abortion (using pill) on the 11th Sept stopped bleeding on the 3rd Oct, since then i took 3 PT and all said negative. Day before yesterday i took a clearblue test which said positive. Can this be because i still have milk since my miscarriage or can i be pregnant? My last period was on 1st Aug so im kind of confused when it should be back if i'm not pregnant.

I had a medical abortion 3days ago. I am still bleeding and having a slight cramping in my lower abdomen. is it normal? I talked to my doctor. but she did not give me any specific anwer. I am immensely nervous. 

it is normal. each case is individual. some stop bledeenig after a week, some like me bleed more than a month

I had a medicated abortion I took twenty pills at once and inserted 8 pills four and then another four two days later.   I had to insert 8 more as prescribed previously.  The bleeding has become lighter but it has not stopped at all completely.  when will my body go back to normal.  When will those faded red discharges stop it has been three weeks since the abortion but the red blood spots just doe not seem to be going away.  when will it stop?

Like myself I had a 3 week abortion the bleeding will give you cramps it's fairly normal. An abortion is like a menstrual period. It will get heavier with a lot of cramps and heavy clots for two weeks after the third week it will slowly fade out . But drink cinnamon tea the natural spice sticks boil it in water and drink it with sugar as hot as you can it help with the pain and it reduces the crapms

i had a medical abortion feb 2013, it didnt quite all work so had to have 2nd dose 3 wks later and had scan which said all clear. But 4 weeks later and my pregnancy test is still +ve slightly and im still bleeding like a normal period. i have now been bleeding for 7 weeks solid and am getting very worried now that it may be an infectino. Another complicating factor is i started the combine pill straight away, so am wondering if its just my body not knowing where it is at. What do people think?

Try Haemorex. Or any kind of tranexamic acid. It is given to reduce or to stop heavy bleeding.

also take antibiotics, i prefer Doxycycline. 

Aren't these medications prescribed?

I had my pill abortion on 21sep2013, 1 week heavy bleeding, 2nd week very light, after 15 days got ultra sound done, residue still remaining so worried now. Doc asking to take some pills now..is it normal,, is it a failure case of pill abortion? do I have to go for surgicalabortion to clear residue, geting litle cramp and lumps in blood..pls help

i took the abortion pill the 20th of december and i had to take a second dose jan 3 due to tissue that didnt come out of my uterus. i am still bleeding.. is that normal

this happened to me I took a second dose and excess residue came out

Im am still light bleeding after a surgical abortion 5 weeks ago maybe coming up 2 6 weeks ago. Is this normal