I'm having an issue too where the condom broke on me and I was afraid that the pre cum could've gotten in me even though it was clear, and ever since this happened I'm almost 5 days late on my period and my stomach is hard and I'm bloated

Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex one time and last month I was spotting a little and this month I didn't get my period this month for the past week my belly's been hard. Am I pregnant?

Was you pregnant ?

Thank you sweet baby Jesus

Birth control is hard to keep up with? Don't have sex then and start fearing your pregnant. I swear some girls thing its a joke having a child!! When there women out there who are struggling.

How would u know if someone can keep up with their child , speak for yourself. Not for others. Just bc u can't keep up with urs doesn't mean anything!!

Can u help me my stomach is still swollen took 2 home pregnancy test. They were negative but I m still swollen up around my middle can I be pregnant

It really isn't if you have no idea how your parents will react. So I suggest you think about others situation rather than yours