Okay, so, I'm twenty years old, and I've been dealing with extremely painful cyst-thing for the last couple of days right outside of the area I believe is called the labia majora.  I've gotten cysts around said area before, but never this large or this discomforting, before they were always fairly bearable.  I could go on with my day with little problem because it wasn't so bad, at worst, the things swelled up to the size of a dime before they just burst or drained on their own time, leaving nothing behind but an indentation scar.  This one, however, is much larger than a dime, perhaps the size of a half-dollar, and it's very red, swollen, tender to any sort of movement that'll disturb the flesh over it. . . .  Unfortunately, what I think makes this so bad is the location, right at the junction between my vagina and rectum. 

Anytime I have to move my leg, it irritates it, and, well, I'm not sure how to describe the pain.  I suppose it sort of feels like a cross of a burn and a bruise?  The skin feels very tender and almost raw.  But, to the touch, when I can bear it, it feels hard on one end, and sort of soft-ish on the other, not squishy, but like it is easier to press a finger into.  The area is swollen and very red, and placed at such an awkward spot, I cannot get a good look of it to say more, so I don't know if there's a head on it or anything right now.

To note this, I'm certain it's not an STD, I'm still a virgin and I've never engaged in any sexual activities, and I've gotten cysts before, just not like this.  And, given I've had it a couple of days, I don't think it'd be MRSA or anything like that, if it was I would probably have passed out from it by now and have wound up in the hospital, I've had staph infection before in my life, and every time I've had it, it just hit me so hard within a day, I was doctor bound or hospital bound within twelve hours.  . . . .but, I have had Shingles before, when I was ten. Then though, the blisters weren't painful, just annoying, and they were higher up on my left side, on my hip, from my spine to my front. 

And, I don't know, this might be an ingrown hair? I've read about how bad those can be, causing infection and pain.  But, I've never had one before, and I've shaved since I was probably fifteen, but I did go for a three week spell before this occurred of not doing so.  I looked into reading on this stuff online, and was surprised to see how common it was, I'd never have guessed. . . .  But, I've been taking ibuprofen and treating myself with at least a hot bath for a couple of days, but I'm not sure if this thing has gotten larger or if it's gotten smaller as a result of not really paying mind to it until the other day.   All I know for certain is that the pain has gotten worse.

Could the increased tenderness be a sign of possible infection working to the surface so that it might begin draining?  I know cysts can be very painful, large and nuisances from hearing a family member of mind gripe about them, so. . . . 

I really don't want to go to the doctor unless I have no other option, and so far, other than the making me having issues walking and sitting, it seems managable.

Wow, that actually sounds pretty bad. Personally I think you should go to the doctor, simply because it could be something other that a Cyst as you assume. 

I have had trouble with boils many times and i noticed that what i ate influenced on them appearing alot of sugar , fat , artificial colored food ,soda ,all things far from organic or natural ... Here is the life saver ..i bought empty capsules and filled them with organic ground turmeric and started taking 2 or 3 a day ..but it works best when you catch the boil still small but becareful with turmeric if taken alot it can make your blood thin ...so i woudnt take more than 3 good luck