Hey there , I wuz just wondering why do I hav blackheads on my nose? I'm 13 , and I hav been washing my face atleast 3 to 4 times a day. I've tried scrubbing it while in the shower with soap and a scrubber but it still has no change. It rlly annoys me cuz it's on my NOSE.! and by that I mean on the sides and tip of my nose.Is there any way 2 get rid of them besides buying nose-strips? cuz I personally think I'm a lil' too young for dat kind of stuff. and besides , my mom would kill me.! So ; any help? pls!

Hi honey! Black heads are oil plugged pores where the oil turns black when it reaches the air!!! It is a thing you will always have to deal with! The best way is to use an anstrigent lotion after - usuing a cotton wool ball! It wipes away the oil plus closes the pores a bit more! At Sephora and many drugstores there is a black head popper! It is a loop of wire that you press on the sides of the pore and then the stuff comes out of the pore! Nose strips do the same thing - but I find them very harsh on my skin! Your mom wont kill you!!!! I always help my boys with their zits etc. This is just a right of passage into puberty and beyond! And also your nose, forehead and chin are prone to oiliness and thus more blockages! It's called the T zone!

hey girl! i understand what your going through! i had them on my nose at your age! i used the nose-strips and they helped really well!! i also used the black head popper that bambi27 is talking about!! im sure your mom want kill you!! i had to talk to my mom about them and she was all on board with getting me the stuff i need to get rid of them!! but just keep washing your face really well and im pretty sure they will go away sooner or later!! :-)