Can anyone help me, quick? I have got a cooked chicken breast and want to turn it into tonight's dinner. I was thinking about using the chicken breast in some salad, but I am not sure how to prepare this? What herbs do you put into chicken salad and what vegetables?

I enjoy grilled sandwiches with chicken, cheese, barbecue sauce and cilantro. It makes a great lunch or even a quick dinner. If you are really set on having a salad, I think a caesar salad is a great chicken salad that nearly everybody loves! I hope you will have a nice dinner!

Thanks! I actually ended up making a grilled chicken sandwich and then doing a salad separately. While it was a bit of a weird combination, it was lovely and I liked the BBQ sauce a lot on the cooked chicken. Thanks for the tip, and this is something we will be repeating more often.

you may try a crunchy crust of crumbs and minced herbs seals in the natural juices.Using a vegetable peeler, remove half the rind from the lemon and cut it into strips. Juice the lemon. Combine lemon rind, juice, oil, pepper and garlic, and place the mixture in a large plastic bag. Shake to blend seasonings. Add chicken, squeeze out excess air, seal and marinate in the refrigerator at least 2 hours, or until cooking time.