I am a 15 year old girl and for the past year i have been finding it hard to breath properly.
My parents think it is nothing, even my mum who used to be a nurse, and it seems to get worse. I am not sure if this problem is also related to these itchy red spots that appear straight after a shower over my upper body and then they disappear about 30 minutes later. I am sure that this is not from any bugs such as lice, fleas or anything else.
They appear after any shower varying from hot to cold, but the hotter the shower, the worse the spots are. Occasionally during a shower i start to get light headed all of a sudden and must stop what ever i do and put my head out the window for fresh air and then lie on the ground until i feel better again.
Please help me, i can live with the spots but the breathing problem never stops, and seems to get worse over a long period of time.

Hi guest,

It may be an allergy causing you these symptoms.  It could be the soap or even something in the water.

You should discuss this with your doctor.

I don't know if it applies but I have both symptoms as you, I am 20, and was diagnosed with Celiac Disease a year ago, I have not been sticking to the recommended diet and have been told my symptoms are because I am not eating a gluten free diet