Since I was at least a teenager, if not younger (I'm now 26), everytime I take a shower I've gotten these itchy red spots on my chest. I've lived in at least eight different houses/apartments since it started and used a lot of different products, but always with the same result. My mom mentioned my dad used to have something similar, but "outgrew" it when he was 19. Has anyone heard of something like this or had something similar?

Me too, I'm 42, healthy, and this just started less than 1 yr ago. Everytime I shower regardless of product I immidiately get a redish itchy area in the middle of my chest. Always in the same place - takes about six hours to go away.

When is a damn doctor or dermatologist going to look at this??? I looked in another more popular forum post with the same question and there are many other people with the same condition, most of them having had it started around their teens.
https://www.steadyhealth.com/Red__itchy_blotches_on_body_after_showering_t148715.html?page=4

- A  14 year old male with this problem.