I am supposed to go get my hair done today but I have lice. Nobody in this household knows I do. Only my mom does and I'm staying with my grandmother. She made an appointment today at 2:00 PM for me to get it dyed and cut. I am not going to tell her (she's a rich grandmother, she'll be all like "ewwww Erin" and it'll embarrass and hurt my feelings.) how can I get out of going? I don't want to be mean, I just don't want to go to get my hair done then the stylist point out that I have lice. Help me please.

Listen Idk if you cut it or not yet, but just dylung your hair will not kill Lice bugs. Listen there are a few ways of getting rid of this awful critter, and here's how. Because even if you already went to get your hair done that doesn't mean the hair dresser will point out the Lice and act like she doesn't see it. (Its happend before) Soo listen go to The store. There is an actual treatment you should do. It has an ammonia that will kill the Lice bugs, but it also has combs (to get the eggs attached to your hair follicles off) its like 20-30$ at Walmart or CVS. If you don't have the money don't worry there is an alternative. Go to the store and buy rubbing alcohol (or check if you already have it its less than 1.00) BE VERY FRIGGIN CAREFUL IF YOU DO THIS! Lean over the tub & Rub an excessive amount of the alcohol all over your head. Massage your scalp with it for a little while. Then put a plastic bag over your head (with the alcohol still soaked in your head and hair) After 20 minutes or so take the bag off and get the hell in the shower. No matter what method you choose you have to repeat two weeks later because there could be a very good chance you missed a nit (egg) and if it hatches it will grow and lay eggs in your hair and you'll be screwed. (Lice dont need to have sex to repopulate) Please be careful putting the rubbing alcohol in your hair cause if it gets in your eyes, mouth, nose it will feel like you're suffocating and dying and massive amounts of water needs to be slashed on your face. I hope this helps. And if you do it right you will kill them off. If you don't do it right they could become immune to the treatment. Be careful dear.