Hi. I am 7 days late for my period. I have taken a home pregnancy test and it came up positive. (YEAH!). I am concerned because I am having a light pink discharge when I wipe. I have read about Implantation bleeding, but it seems like this should have happened before my expected period. I have had 3 miscarriages in the past, but the pink discharge was accompanied by very strong cramping and cervix pain. This time I have little "pinches" of pain.

Is it possible the Implantation bleeding can start 1 week later then your expected period? Everything I have read said it should be 1 week before or on your period start date.

Please help.

Congratulations!!!!. I have heard that spotting may be a norm when you first get pregnant, my sister spotted for the first three months of her pregnancy with mild cramping ans she has a healthy baby boy. Take it easy till you get confirmation with your doctor, and good luck.

It could also be that pregnancy increases the blood flow and makes the vaginal canal more sensitive, if you are engageing in reg. sexual activity it may just be that the swollen glands are overly sensitive right now and causing some minor bleeding. Any bleeding is a good reason to put in a call to your obgyn tho!!

Congrats!!!!!!!!! And good luck :)