Hi, About 2 months ago i was having a shower. I as i pulled back my foreskin to wash i noticed a small brown new mark under my foreskin, but not on the head, so still on the shaft, but really close to the head. Its really small in size, about 1/4 the size of my little finger nail, if not smaller, but im really worried about it.

Im currently not in the UK, and do not have access to a GUM clinic or doctor for about 4 months. Im worried that this is penile cancer or some sort of dangerous STD??

The mark is brown, small, flat and does not hurt/itch or feel of anything. I have regular sex with my partner, and function fine. I have no pain when i pee or anything like that... nothing abnormal apart from this new small brown mark. Im 24 years old. I have had unprotected sex in the past, before i got with my partner, but this was around 3-4 years ago.

Do you think i should be worried? Any advice/ reassurance as soon as possible would be great. Thanks

Mrchggvvggvygv gggg ggv

So did ubfind out what it was bc this is exactly what i have and i mean near exact to my concerns and symptoms