I think I infected lymph gland under my arm. First it was just swollen and tender and became painful too. I don’t know what to do. Is it possible that I infected lymph gland by shaving? How can I treat it?

Well when the lymph gland is infected it is often enlarged, and that can be a problem. This enlargement can be rapid and painful. I recommend you to seek professional help and not to wait too long, because lot of diseases are spread true lymph glands. This could be a sign of some other condition.

Hi there,
The problem that you have is very common and you have to understand that many experience this issue. The swelling of your lymph nodes under your arm is caused by some sort of infection. Most likely this is caused by infection of the hair under your arm. If you shave your hair under your arm you might have an ingrown hair. And the infection of from the ingrown hair can cause your lymph nodes to get enlarged. The good this is that the swelling will go away as soon as your infection is cleared. So you need to find the infection and treat it with some antibiotics. Have you been using any medication in past period for this issue?