hello. when i go to the bathroom it burns when i pee especially toward the end of the urination. my urethra opening seems enlarged . I sometimes have a little blood when i wipe. I do not have to go frequently to the bathroom. i do not have any aches anywhere. I only feel discomfort while i am urinating. could this be a UTI specifically in my urethra. I am a woman

Health Guru
Hi, I have researched your symptoms you have given and I would say your absolutely right its a UTI that you have :-)

i have just gotten done with taking bactrim for a few days and the pain is almost gone. i am out of antibiotics. should i be drinking or taking cranberry suppliments ? Also i hear that sitz baths with tea trea oil in the water helps too

Health Guru
Hi, sorry it took me a while to reply but got a slow connection tonight trying to research things!
I have read many conflicting things about the use of cranberry juice and tea tree oil some say yes works and some say there is no know fact that proves they have any effect on it.
Ted tree oil is said to be good for reducing inflammation though if applied to an area.
Hope this helps :-)

thank you. i just get nervous when i feel out of the ordinary.