8-| Today I went to the ER and they told me that I had a bladder infection. Trust me if you do not feel good, just get to the doctor a.s.a.p you will feel soooo much better. I had so much pressure in my girl part and started getting pain in my lower abdomen and it went all the way to my back. Well the doctor gave me a pain med and a antibiotic but did not tell me if he took a pregnany test! My last period was 06/26/10 I took a pregnancy test and it came out negative. Someone please tell me if I can still be pregnant, or if the bladder infection is delaying my period???

Based off of what I am feeling yes! I am so glad I found this! I have six kids and would have died if I was pregnant with a seventh. I have not been tested for a bladder infection yet and since I have a really high pain tolerance I have had little pain. I did have frequent urination and actually peed on myself today as soon as I got home on my way to my front door...super embarrassing for a 33 year old but I know it is a sign of a bad bladder infection since I have had one before. I almost thought I was getting really old really fast and I was pregnant. I just went pee for the 995th time today (o.k. I am exaggerating) but anyways my period finally started! Last month it was about 4 days late, this month over a week late. I am so relieved. I guess I have to go to the doctors really soon now.

Did you or anyone figure this out??? Almost the exact same thing is happening to me. This is my 3rd month of a brown very very light period and I've been staying up all night the past 2 weeks reading online and have found NOTHING. Pleaaaaaase help!!!

hi, im only 16 but my period is  2 weeks late and i still havnt started it yet, i have a really bad water infeection but i did a pregnancy test and it said positive i was just wondering if my water infection could have something to do with this or if i am really pregnant:l

i had just had sex for the first time about a week ago, and have done it 4 times since then(we have used a condom everytime) and have felt sick after everytime except the first time, and i have had swellen breast, i am supposed to get my period this coming weekend, last night i woke up and went to the bathroom and it hurt when i peed so i took some pills to help with the stinging called Azp, i have had a UTI before, i have been very scared that i could be pregnant, im so confused!! any one have any ideas????

dide you ever get it i have the same exact problem

Not really, Try to drink lots of water including a big glass of cranberry juice. These will helps you because it did helps me........

When you have a uti it is not a good idea to wait even though you feel no symptoms the back pain you have been having could possibly be a kidney infection if not treated the urinary tract infection could travel to the kidneys and cause them pain, also the red you see could also be coming from the kidneys, please don't wait seek professional help.

I have been suffering for 7 days now, i had sex with a new partner 8 days ago. we used a condom! but the following morning i couldnt urinate, i felt like i needed to but couldnt, a few days later i still had'nt urinated and only dribbles would come out and it would hurt at the end of the dribble. on the forth day i was able to urinate but it hurt my stomach when i was finishing. I though it was a bladder infection so i have been taking a drink i got from the chemist called Ural, which has helped. I can urinate normally now but very frequant at leaste 8 times a day. it is very itchy inside and irratating! it feels dry and tight and my olknly relief is holding a piece of cold wet cotton wool against it. could i have thrush? or is it due to the fact i did not urinate after sex? or is it something worse? (it looks reddish inside and i have small bumps on inside one flap, but i am sure i have always had those, they dont hurt i only noticed them when i looked. i am also late on my period is it die to this infection? the condom did not break. please help me!

It could be possible. There could still be alittle cum left in him and by doing what you did ut could have went in you . It happened to me :(

ok i have gone on the depo shot and i was bleeding the entire time i was on it and that was 3months but i stopped rite after the depo wore off and still aint started it that normal?

I am 13, I was born with a attraction affection, would this stop me from having my period..?

When I had a bladder infection I was drinking cranberry juice and the doctor said it's more for preventing than treating. it also is more of an irritant during the bladder infection.

dont drink cranberry juice while your dealing with a uti theres to much sugar just water. cranberry is to help prevent utis not to make them go away.
or you can take the pills or 100% cranberry juice

i was ment to be on my period on the 5th of april and i havent started i have a bladder infection and its really sore im not pregnant cause im a virgin still, im 13, i have a boyfriend but ive been away for 2 weeks and i dont like the doctors down here cause its weird aha and i would rather go to my own doctor but does it affect my periods the bladder infection or not? ive had alot of back pain since the 5th but i have started its now the 15th and im still waiting for my periods my back is in pain still sore what should i do????