My partner went in for an STD screening and tested positive for chamlydia .So his doctor gave him two sets of antibiotics one for him one for me . Three moths later he got tested and it wa negative . I got tested and it was positive so both of us had to retake Antobiotics . I have not had any other sex partners besides him , and we got tested at two different facilities. I'm confused how I can test positive shile he is testing negative for the STD. So three months from now when I go back I'm going to have them test me for BV as well . I've read on another site a girl had taken three doses worth of antibiotics for chamlydia. She was getting false positives because the doctors decided to test for antibodies and found out she didn't have it after all she had BV

I thought that I had a resistant strain of bv because I could not get rid of the fishy odor I was pregnant so I went to the doctor quite frequently 9 months later ichanged doctors and on my first visit she diagnosed me with trich and every since I was treated the very next day since then I've been free of all symptoms

I was told that I had given chlamydia to my partner. He suffered a lot. I went and got blood tests for all STD and was 100% NEGATIVE. For everything. And I did not have any symptoms whatsoever. But it was over a week before i went for blood work. Can it lie dormant? I had not had sex for over one year. Now how do we solve this? What are your opinions? Thank you

Hey I have a bacterial infection

Can u get a std by bacterial infection

Whenever I was pregnant and got bv. They also treated my daughter's father.

I had tgis happen too. Me positive....faithful...and him negative. I made him show me the results because I needed ti be sure. We slept together multiple times over last month....so it doesnt make any sense at all.