I like masturbating and I rub my clit and put my fingers inside my vagina, but I never orgasm. How can I help myself to get to orgasm?

Giving yourself something to look at will help you get in the mood, so watching pporn or looking at photos will help you reach climax.

Rubbing your clit is a great way to get an orgasim so just keep rubbing until you feel like you are going to burst!

Inserting things helps as well or finding something that vibrates.

It's all about getting to know yourself and what you do and don't like and finding what really turns you on.

I just rub my clit hard and fast ans soon I feel like I have to pee, but it is 100 times better when i stop.

I was wondering of you guys could help me out I have been masturbating for a couple of years now but never seen to reach climax..just when I think I am about to the feeling does and I get a pulsing sensation

Us a massager vibrator