I apologist if my gamer or spelling is bad, English is a 3rd language to me.

But are you guys serious? The semen will die going threw the first piece of clothing never mind what 2 jeans will do.
The chances you get pregnant without penetration are very slim and wearing clothes just makes it almost impossible.
Most of the times with dry humping when the guy ejaculates it's on her leg or whatever.

Sperm most probably wont make a girl pregnant the first few times you C#m in to her. Thats not how this stuff work.
If this didn't happen 11 - 17 day after her period there is even less to worry about.
1 in every six couples struggle to get pregnant even if they want to...

Point being don't stress yourself dead like I did. My GF missed 2 periods just because of the stress.(This can be late. Usually 3 to 5 days, but anywhere from 2 to 8 days is considered normal, With stress even more!)

no u cnt get pregnant! the semen is dead once it hits the air

Hey, I don't know about through clothing, my boyfriend ejaculated on my jeans and I didn't get pregnant if that helps, but if you're both naked and a guy cums on your leg, you can get pregnant. It happened to my friend's sister. Just because it's never happened to you doesn't mean it's not true.

I got a question me and my bf were humping a month ago his thing was limp and he didn't really go inside me but I could feel it between my thighs we were both kinda naked could I be pregnant I missed my last period but have no symptoms of a pregnancy

To be absolutely clear, true dry humping means your clothes are on. You CAN NOT get pregnant if you are dry humping with your clothes on. If your clothes are off, you are not dry humping, you are having unprotected sex and then yes you can get pregnant.

u all need help

ok my name is destiny,on saturday 04,2011 i stayed with my boyfriend and we started to kiss and it started to lead to other things like rubbing and he started to EXPLORE!!!and i was like half asleep but before we started to get into anything that same day i started my period i thought it wasnt going too start my period until like the end of the month and its scaring me!!!welll that night me and my boyfriend started to dry hump and im scared im not planning on having a baby anytime soon!!!im really scared though...Do you think i can be pregnant?...And what should i do if i were pregnant?run away with my boyfriend, Get an abortion, i really dont kno if im preagnant!!!or not ? :$ 8-| o.O

if you had your period....obviously you are not pregnant....wow

i want to know if anyone knows the real answer if someone can get pregnant this way: dry humping with both people have underwear and shorts on....

...........................

[p]First off, that was really hot and erotic. I know this thread has been way back but some people might still be looking for answers. The possibility is always there. But based on medical research, it is more difficult to get a woman pregnant than what you think. The only way for a woman to get pregnant is if the body temperature and timing is right. Technically speaking if she is not fertile until the next 4 days after you made sex then she won't get pregnant. I said 4days because, normally a sperm cell can live up to 3days in a human host. meaning if she starts to produce the eggs by this time, then she will have a high chance of getting pregnant. But then again, there are other factors to consider. One other thing is acid in the uterus, most sperm cells die upon entering the acid layer of a woman's body. but on the contrary, it only takes one sperm to fertilize the egg.[/p]........................

[p align="justify"]

To keep things simple, try to practice safe sex. If you want to dry hump or have sex then always ask your girl about her last period. if it just happened 3 to 5 days ago then you are pretty much safe. but not guaranteed because there are what they call fake periods in a woman. Some say it is best to practice sex 1 day after she had her period. I do not advise during period because it is messy and will cause you to get disease. 2nd, only a nurse friend of mine told me this, try to grab her hand and look closely at the back of her hand. if you can see the veins/nerves showing prominent then there is a high chance she is fertile. Most women are turned on when they are fertile so be careful. For my fellow geeks out there, if you have a microscope at home. you can have her spit in the slide, wait for 5minutes to dry and check for crystallization in the saliva. if it is crystallized that means she is fertile. but testing should be done first thing in the morning before she eats anything.

[/p]......................................

[p align="justify"]

A condom should help most if you want to have sex even when your partner is fertile. but my advise, is that for you teenagers out there pls. be careful. Sex could just be a blood pumping, hot, exotic, exciting momentarily thing, After the moment is gone.. then you start to worry and the after effects are what will change your life. so put that always in mind. be careful and research more in the net. use those bandwidths to good use.

[br/]

I hope this helps!

[strong]-Ruenstern[/strong]

I don't know what is wrong with the html here..forgive me for the clutter

nooo because if you were u wouldnt get ur period sweetie. so chhill its all good

Okay,
I hate to be the one to break it to everyone but there is always a chance to get pregnant. The best you can do is to just not have sex? OR not be sexually active? The chance may be incredibly small but it will always be there. There is tons of medical research into these things and all it has to have is to be near the vaginal area, and it can live for up to 4 hours afterwards. As for semen not being able to live for long, it can. You would be surprised how many people get pregnant on their period or even after ovulation. I am a female, I am 25, and I have 3 kids going on 4. Me and my husband have had a couple oopsie's on that part. There is no sure way to protect yourself from pregnancy completely unless your completely abstinent. 
Look it up on google, there is a lot of medical research. As for your period, you can still experience bleeding after getting pregnant and it can seem like it is your period but it isn't. I know this. As I said, I am educated in this as I am a mother of soon to be 4 children.
I have used birth control AND a condom with my oldest and I still got pregnant with him. My second son was completely planned. My third was not planned and we were using condoms, to which just condoms are never enough for protection. If you want complete protection from getting pregnant (though there is still a small chance) then you need to use the shot. Birth Control has it's faults, Condoms need to be stored at room temperature and kept away from damp area's, kept in a drawer, not your pants because that can actually make the condom become faulty and may deter it's actual ability to protect you from getting pregnant. Again I say MAY. not WILL... MAY.... I suggest you take my advice, as I said I am a mother and I am very experienced in this. The best form of birth control I have used was the Depro-Vera shot, and of course still use condoms cause you don't want a sexually transmitted disease.
It is possible to get pregnant. Orally, no, you can't get pregnant giving a blowjob. But any contact with semen going to the vagina can cause pregnancy. I honestly think there is enough teenage pregnancies out there, it's not easy being a parent and especially not on your own. So please, use proper protection and even better, just don't have sex until your in a committed relationship or married. I'd prefer that with my boys anyways.

Um if you had your period you can't be pregnant.

good lord you people.......if it was that easy virginity wouldnt be a hustle would it??

Well, there is a very small chance, but I think it's unlikely.

There was no contact at all, right? There was no penetration.

You see, during ejaculation, the semen contains millions of sperm cells.
These sperm cells travel down to the uterus and into the fallopian tube.
The path leading there is not easy. A lot of the sperm cells die due to the acidity.
That's why millions of them are produced because only few survives the journey to the fallopian tube.

So, given this, and the fact that most of the semen was actually "spilled", it's highly unlikely that the girl would get pregnant.
There is a small chance, but still, the odds are great.

Of those millions of sperms, only a small percent got on her leg, right?
Even if these sperms actually entered her, this small percent of sperms have to travel to the fallopian tube,
where most of them will die due to the acidity.

And, think about it, there are couples who wanted to have children but can't because of low sperm count.
(Your sperm count is considered lower than normal if you have fewer than 20 million sperm per milliliter of semen.)
What more if most of it was "spilled"?

i am kinda worried but me n my girlfriend where in a pool and we kinda got carried away. since our clothes where wet i dont know if my semen got through mine and her clothes while we were dry humping ( i wore gym shorts and boxers ) i dont know if semen couldve gone through.. plus she was on her last day of her period. she also ejaculated me and semen went into the pool... could it have gotten her pregnet? im kinfa worried. she isnt at all but today her chest felt like rocks everytime she moved but then went away. im extremely worried. she apparently thinks it canot happen but i think it can. please respond.