Technically yes you could. But it would have to be saturated a miniature amout of precum wont get you pregnant and even if it was a decent amount the fabric acts as a barrier so it would be extremely unlikely for you to get pregnant if You're that worried get a pregnancy test. Good luck

Me and my girlfriend was dry humping about a week ago, and I had on some shorts but no boxers and she had on her panties, and I ejactulated in my shorts and she sat on it.. immediately after she took off her panties and wiped herself with a tissue and peed... also changed panties is there anyway she could be pregnant.

Hi I'm a nurse, YOU CANT get pregnant from that you need vagainal penetration to occur. Honey you are fine

I and my boyfriend also dry humped with all our clothes and then i revieved my periods but i still doubt will I become pregnant ?

You can't get pregnant by humping a pillow but dry sex maybe it is possible because the com that comes out off a boy thing can touch a girl thing and even u had close on it's probably. But with a pillow you can't get pregnant by that because the pillow don't have cells in it and it's not alive. I had hump my pillow before when I was 13 and now I'm 24 in college and I'm not pregnant.