Yeah I'm really worried cause I dry humped my step- brother and I felt weird

of course she il b pregnant

Any type of sexual activity CAN and probably WILL get someone pregnant as long as it deals with a male and a female. If they touch then you can get pregnant. Think of semen as like ant, and think of the girl's egg as the food. As long as there is one, they will try their damnest to get to it. Unless you put down traps (Condoms) or get poison (The Pill) But even then there is still a large chance for them to get to the food (Get you pregnant). My brother was a Condom/Pill baby meaning my parents were using both things but my mother still got pregnant. Its bound to happen.

Are you stupid? Semen does not die once it is exposed to air.. it can live for hours on a surface

Umm...Well that's not true becouse when me and my boyfriend did dry humping I became pregnant.P.s. I'm not trying to be mean.

Even if spermatozoid did reach the Vulva, they would have to be able to get through into the vegina, pass through the cervix into the womb and from thence perhaps due to uterus conditions reach through the fallopian tube to fertilize an egg if the egg is there at all. Unless an object (e.g. finger) that has been in contact with sperms is inserted into the vegina or by the direct agency of a pennis what that idiots said is virtually IMPOSSIBLE! What an ignorant! Like you said there would have been a lot more babies out there!

The answer is that you can, but it's about as likely as finding a two dollar bill lying in the middle of the street. In order for that to happen, BOTH of your trousers would have to be SOAKED to the point of permeability. In short, you should be fine. Take a pregnancy test if it'll ease your mind. Also, next time, don't do that until you're adequately informed. It's rather disheartening to see individuals who are either uninformed or informed, but would be so cruel as to scare teenagers with this crock, run their mouths...o.O

I know it's quite a late reply, but for the sake of knowledge, the answer to bmc is no. Women are only fertile 1 week of each cycle (technically only fertile 36 hrs, but when you combine the length of viability of semen, you could call it a week). Anyways, unless it is fertilized, the egg always dies at least a week before your period, so if you made had sexual contact the day before your period started there would not have been an egg to fertilize, therefore you could not have conceived. Looking back, because your period started, you can know you were not fertile that day, but you cannot use this information alone to try to avoid pregnancy next cycle based on when you think your period will start because circumstances could have delayed ovulation and you would not know it unless you were tracking other signs of fertility like mucus or basal body temperature.

Hellll ya she Is be glad it felt gooooood

no you cant because once the seamen surfaces outside it dies

it is only possible when the fluids contracts to another fluid

no u actuall have to get cum IN you to get preg. dnt worry about anything

Did you get pregnant?.... Not out of curiousity or anything I'm in the same situation....

Yea u can be pregnant bcoz sperms can penetrate thru geans n get to de vulva. sperms hv a lifespan of about 72hrs b4 they die xo don be xo sure dat once they r exposed to de air they die. go hv a test to ease your tention. don panic bt take da necessary precaution b4 doing smthin

So my boyfriend humped me and he was naked but I had basketball shorts on and panties. Am I pregnet?

I really think people should just be kids and lay off from this stuff. why cant you just have fun with your boyfriend and save yourself the worry of being pregnant. kissing your boyfriend or your girlfriend is fun, i really don't understand why we have to go beyond kissing. if you wanna do more than just kissing, then just have sex. whats the point of dry humping anyway? get over yourselves guys:)