me and a guy were dry humping he had his thing out but i was fully clothed can i get pregnant from that

My boyfriend and I had dry sex the other week, and we had no clothes on, just our underwears. But everything was wet down there.. and I'm worried I may be pregnant because I still haven't gotten my period yet..

someone please help me!

please answer me someone, I'm  desperate. I got really int it with this guy and neither of us had clothes on but he fingered me and jacked off and fingered me and etc etc.. anyways i got my period on time about 2 days later. its really heavy and i have the same symptoms of any regular period. but i am worried because i was touched by him and for sure our liquids mixed in the process because i was wet and he was wet.. it was all just wet.. and we basically grinded on each other.. with no clothes on.. so I'm still worried. even though i wam on my period. 

When we were at school my pal and i used to dry hump each other.

we used to take our trousers and underpants off and then place the penis between the cheeks of the others bum.

This was as close as you could ge to real sex and we rode each other until we ejaculated.

Later I used to do it with my girlfriend and pulled her panties down I always ejaculated in the crack in her bum and then licked her clean and licked her vagina  she never got pregnant. When it was her period she regularly wanked me off. I used to ejaculate on her stomach and then lick her. She never got pregnant.

I am sure that there is little chance of you getting pregnant by the way you were acting with little penetration.

my girlfriend used to masturbate me from when i was 14 until we were 16.

i used o stimulate her vagina with my fingers.

we agreed that there would be no sex until we were 16. then we used condoms.

when she masturbated me i was always in a position similar to the missionary sex position.

i always used to cum on her stomach. i used to lick her clean   she never got pregnant.

i also had sex in her bum a few times in the doggy position and we used to watch the semen run out and then down her leg.

She never got prengnant then eiher,

you motherfuckers are retarded.. its hard to get pregnant.. the penis has to fully penetrate the vagina and ejaculate ALL of its fluids into it...and it has to be  before ovulation or something. Even then theres a 20% chance of getting pregnant. So what u makes u think a little sperm inside clothing will penetrate both your jeans, her vagina, and manage to get into an egg? people say u can get pregnant these way but if you got pregnant like that please tell a scientist because he will be very interested considering that the chance of getting pregnant from dry humping is .0000000000000001%... and i dont think you guys are that special so calm the f**k down. As long as ur aware that u cant cum in her, you should be fine... dont listen to all the religious pricks that think u can get pregnant from kissing a girl.

Umm, PUHLEEASSEEE!! You did not get pregnant by your boyfriend fingering you. You sound real ignorant right now.

Be a muslim dont react like this as Allah is watching everybody you can get pregnant but if you consult a doctor you will be ashamed of your self .Beter not to do it

So I'm really worried that I'm pregnant after I dry humped with my bf. The first time we did it, after that I had my period. We also did it during my period but I had my napkin on all the time, of course. And after I had my period, we did it again (actually we do it a lot but we stopped already). I had everything on when we dry hump, but my PJs and undies were wet. One time after my period, he showed me how to master but then I pulled away immediately and I have everything on. He cum on the bed and he eventually removed his cum, of course. And after that, I dry humped him again. I can see in his undies that he has a pre-cum and sometimes I ride on him with only his brief. Is it possible that I get pregnant? My breasts sometimes hurt but I know that it is because I sleep in an uncomfortable couch and I go frequently to the CR cause it's cold. Is it with my environment only or am I really pregnant? I know my period is sometimes late and sometimes early. Please help me guys! I'm really worried here.

okay guys so my girlfriend and I dry humped and i was wearing underwear and boxers when she just wore underwear and the got my boxers wet by it was only on the body of my you know what but later we started dry humping and i just kept pushing the head of my thing to her and im kinda getting scared she was on her third day of her period and later that night started to bleed again so i thought that is was ok i just wanna make sure

Yes just like the others said but I WANT S GIRLFREIND I WANT TO HUMP

Can you guys tell me how to get a girlfriend im8 and at my school There is a young 7year old girl who is really hot!

How did you get him?!

Ur a girl how do you get a GIRLFREIND?

How u get her?