Can dry masturbation lead to foreskin blemishes such as small bumps? I want to make sure because its only on one side of the foreskin and I've never had sex before. Also I'm 15 and half

Hey there it is possible to cause irritation of your penis and forskin if you do not use lube or produce preejaculate fluid . It's hard to say if it's that or something else. What do the bumps look like?  Are you able to pull your foreskin all the way back to see the whole head of your penis and how often do you wash underneath your foreskin?

Well it doesn't irritate me it irritates the foreskin causing it to get the like small rough spot that I'm describing as bumps and I've only recently started pulling it back and cleaning

Ok I would try pulling it back and keeping it clean are the bumps red? Does anything come out? Do you have them on the shaft of your penis or scrotum?

The bumps are not red they are on the outside so they are visible without pulling it back. They're on the skin

Have you looked up what fordyces spots look like? Do they look like thoes

I looked at the pictures and I'm not sure. Mine are on top of the foreskin, colorless, and are only on the left side where my fingers usually are