Last October 31 and i can't remember the exact date of the other one but probably 2 weeks ago.

I really don't think you can be pregnant, but a test done in a week's time would be accurate. But I think your period will come soon.

Thank you so much. I'm planning to take a pregnancy test tomorrow, do you think it will be accurate if i take it tomorrow?

It could be too early to deal with the occasion about 2 weeks ago. Do you know the exact date?

Sorry but i can't remember it. I am experiencing right now an increase in vaginal discharge, my sense of smell also become sensitive i am now afraid.

There is often an increase in vaginal discharge just before a period. So it does not necessarily mean you are pregnant. The date of your 'contact' is important, and the likelihood is that a test now might pick up some hCG (if you were pregnant), but a negative result would not be 100% reliable only 14 days after contact. Sperm can live in a woman's body for up to six days, so 5 days before ovulation could be critical. I would certainly wait until at least 2 days after the date your period has failed to arrive before taking a test.

Oh okay. I'll wait then. But for example i'm not pregnant, is it natural if i experience 1 week delay of period?

It is not unusual for periods to be delayed, or even missed for a month. But you haven't said much about yourself and your periods.
1. What were the start dates of your last 3 periods?
2. What is our cycle length usually (typically 28 days)?
3. How old are you?
4. Where are you from?

1. My last 3 periods start on 21,28,28
2. Probably 30 days.
3. I'm only 17 years old.
4. From philippines.

1. If your period starts were 21 August, 28 September & 28 October, then your cycles are not regular.
  2. From 21 August to 28 September is 38 days, while 28 September to 28 October is 30 days.
  3. If you expect a period every 30 days, then you would have expected your September period to have started 20 September. If it actually started 28 September, then it would have been 8 days later than expected.
  4. Your 'November' period might not come until 5 December if this 'month' is also a 38-day cycle.
  5. Are there any cultural/religious implications for you?

What if it it didn't arrive on december 5, what will be the conclusion? Is it natural if it delays for a few more days? Actually as far as i can remember i have a period that started on 15th day of a month then it becomes 21 then recently 28.  What do you mean by cultural/religious implications?

If it doesn't arrive by 5th, then take a test. Also few more days wouldn't matter.

The day-of-the-month a period starts will vary even if periods come regularly. So, if you have a regular 28-day cycle and your first period is 1st March, then your periods would be: 01-Mar; 29-Mar; 26-Apr; 24-May; 21-Jun; 19-Jul; 16-Aug; 13-Sep; 11-Oct; 08-Nov; 06-Dec; 03-Jan; 31-Jan; 28-Feb. Note that each day-of-the-month is different!

I asked about your culture/religion just to see what impact that might have on you concerning any sexual activity and also if there were any possibility of pregnancy.

Okay. Thanks for all the information you provide to me. I appreciate all of it. I'll wait till December 5. I hope that you are still there for me. I'll update you then. I don't want to be pregnant right now because of my age and i don't want to ruin the reputation of my family. By the way all the signs i experience right now that is so confusing if it's because of incoming period or pregnancy are whitish vaginal discharge, pain in pelvic part and on breast, sensitive sense of smell and i'm eating more food than usual. I'm not experiencing nausea or vomiting and i'm still not choosy when it comes to food. 

I hope I'll be around on Dec 5th (and notice your post!). You can always send a private message if you wish. I am nearly always notified of a message.

Usually, vaginal discharge is perfectly normal. The amount (and odour & hue) can vary. Its colour can range from clear to a milky white depending on the time in your cycle. There will generally be more discharge if you are ovulating, or are sexually aroused.  

Thank you so much. You are a big big help. l'll update you then.