Shepherd999? Are you there? I haven't got it yet. I'm afraid right now. I don't want to get pregnant at this age. What should do? :( please notice my post. :(

Hi
If you take a home test now, a result should be accurate (which I expect to be negative).
Let me know how you get on.

I'm going to take it on friday. Do you think it will be still accurate?

Yes - definitely. The later you take it, the greater would be the levels of hCG to be picked up by the test (if you were pregnant).

Okay. Thank you so much. I'll tell you then about the result.

Hi shepherd999. I just want to say that i got my period today. Thanks for being here. :)

That's good.
Pleased to help.
Take care.

Heloo can i ask you something .. anybody

You have. The answer is yes.

Today me first time me and my bf were cuddling and no sex nothing not even any type of.. he kissed me nd cuddling buti was wet not becuase if sperm or anything we were on clothes we did nothing like dat.. just i rub his area me only nd sperm came and i just washed my hands 2-3 times with handwash then took tissue paper bcoz i was wet not bcoz of his sperm.. nothing like that we did nothing sperm not even touch my clothes i m just worried i hope their is nk side effects or anthing bcoz we did nothing plz tell me i m just worried

Plz tell me we did nothing this ill not cause anything na

I m waiting i know its nothing just want 2 ask .... plz tell me..

I think I understand what you are saying, but it is better if you can say exactly what you mean, especially as you are not writing in your native language. However, I will try to seek clarification. Feel free to explain more, or to ask if you don't understand what I write.

Firstly, you can only get pregnant if sperm enters your vagina at a fertile time. From what you have written, that does not seem possible. Sperm can only swim; they cannot walk. Getting through the fabric of clothing would be very difficult unless the fabric were very open-weave.

1. "cuddling and no sex nothing not even any type of.." So no intimate masturbation, mutual masturbation, or oral sex?
  2. "I was wet not because if sperm or anything" You mean your vulva was wet because you were sexually aroused? Was there any physical stimulation to get you aroused?
  3. "we were on clothes" Both wearing outer clothing and also underwear?
  4. "we did nothing like dat" Nothing like what?
  5. "I rub his area me only nd sperm came" So you rubbed his penis over his clothes and he ejaculated inside his clothes?
  6. "took tissue paper bcoz i was wet" So you wiped your vulva with tissue using your washed hands.

It doesn't sound possible from that that you would get pregnant

Actually my english is not good.. but what i m trying to say i hope u got my point.. i m really worried..

"cuddling and no sex nothing not even any type of.." So no intimate masturbation, mutual masturbation, or oral sex?

Noo masturbation nothing just we were kissing and cuddling and i was not even on him .

2: I was wet not because if sperm or anything" You mean your vulva was wet because you were sexually aroused? Was there any physical stimulation to get you aroused?

No there was nothing we were just cuddling and kissing and hugged ...

"we were on clothes" Both wearing outer clothing and also underwear?

Yes we were in clothes and also in underwear ...

"I rub his area me only nd sperm came" So you rubbed his penis over his clothes and he ejaculated inside his clothes?

Yes i rubbed his penis from my hand and lil bit sperm came and then i left his penis and immediately walked and washed my hands 2-3 times used handwash ... when i was rubbing i was not lying on him other i was simply lying other side of him .

took tissue paper bcoz i was wet" So you wiped your vulva with tissue using your washed hands.

After washing my hands because i was wet and took tissue and clean my vulva that its ... i m trying to say we did nothing not any type of sex .. just i m worried dat sperm lil bit of on my hand then i washed to 2 -3 times .... and i was wet dats why i m worried.. any side effects or anything like dat..