My skin is oily and shiny, although I have no many problems with acne, it bothers me and makes uncomfortable. I’m 15; I don’t use make up and wash my face with baby soap every evening. I avoid using facial creams because don’t want to put extra oils on my shiny face. Can I make it less oily? I have tried several times with t-zone shine reducers but didn’t work for me. Please post.

Your body produces hormones that rules production of oils in your glands. The amount of hormones produced reflects on the appearance of our skin. It is wrong attitude that all the facial creams contain oily components. You can find products specially prepared to protect oily skin. You can check your hormonal status and maybe to get pills that can control hormones production in your body. But all this should be done under the professional control because it is not safe that one makes decision about starting hormonal therapy on its own.