This is my first time posting, so…I have oily skin and prefer to wear powder foundation. Does anyone know of a good powder for oily skin? I've tried Cover Girl so far and am not real impressed to tell you the truth.

Clinique Perfectly Real Compact Powder Foundation is best powder I have ever used for oily skin and does not oxidize as much as other products. I have oily skin and I found that this powder really controls oily areas especially around the T-zone. After applying moisturizer and a little concealer I apply this powder with the sponge applicator. I get beautiful, even, and natural looking skin, not orange.

You have to try a product called "Mattify!" ~ It's been an absolute savior for my oily skin. It's a totally transparent loose powder that has some sort of oil abosorbing clay and it soaks up oil on my face all day long. I apply it both before and after my liquid foundation & my skin doesn't start to get shiny for about 6 hours. Before I found this, I was having to use those stupid blotting papers every single hour. Now, I can go at least 6 hours without any touchups. Also, since I started using it about 2 months ago, I've gotten about 60% fewer acne breakouts. I got it on Ebay for 8 bucks, just type Mattify! into the search. I had been using Cover Girl Pressed Powder as well, before finding this. The Cover Girl is still good to use as a touch up during the day (I'm now down to only needing 1 touch-up for a 10 hour work day!) But, as a mainstay, use the Mattify Powder before leaving the house and you'll notice a HUGE reduction in shine! Also, for even more oil control, use a makeup setting spray called Model In a Bottle. This holds foundation & Mattify in place all day long & even works when you're exposed to high humidity and water. - a few sprays goes a long way and is worth it to avoid makeup melt-down in warm weather! Hope these tips helped you out! :D

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

Honestly I have a girlfriend who has oily skin and she actually uses a combination liquid/powder foundation. I don't know hwhich it is--I think it's by Revlon--but it really helps. I dunno if this helps. I am a guy so I'm pretty out of my depth here!