I too was diagnosed with a bladder infection and had a negative pregnancy test result at home and at the doctor. A week later I was feeling nauseous. I took another home pregnancy test and it was positive. The next test I took at the doctor was also positive.

Did you ever find out the answer to your question!! Because I have the same thing going on, and id like to know!

I'm having the same problem I took one test at home n it was negative I had to go to the hospital n they said it was negative too n the doctor told me I had a uti I have all the symptoms of pregnancy but the two test I took said negative I don't know wat to think to me I'm pregnant can the uti affect the results help

Actually a bladder infection can cover up a pregnancy in the urine. Coming from expierence (happened to me) I was severely ill for a week when my husband took me to the er. The drs. did a urine pg test that said negative, but came back with the UTI. sent me home with meds and a week later another home test instantly positive. So yes that kind of infection can give an inaccurate answer on urine tests.

Did you have a blood test done? A blood test will never lie. Good luck

I am actually having the same problem, I haven't had my period since August. I have all the signs and symptoms of pregnancy, except I have taken 3 at home pregnancy tests. Plus I went to the hospital a few days ago and took another pee test and they took blood. The result of all the tests were negativ!! But they did find out I had a UTI!! I am studying to be an MA and I know this isn't normal!!! Any suggestions?

having similar issue
I am 31days late. i had repeatedly tested 4 different type of Home pregnancy test within that period.
1st is 4days late, 2nd is 10days late, 3rd is 14days late and last on 21days late.
however All result is Negative.
currently i am diagnose with UTI issue with blood approximate on my 28days late of period. and i am with UTI medication now, and realise will clear discharge. can i be preg?

You should stop taking birth control the second you suspect you could be pregnant. Go see a doctor.

Thank you. I hate to be lied too.

Right lovely mummys to be I had 3 pregnancy tests taken by doctors and two home tests that came back negetive after being told by a nurse that I'm DEFINITELY NOT PREGNANT a scan was taken and I'm going for my dating scan tomorrow as the woman was not qualified to take an ultrasound and did an external test instead of internal so yes ladies you can have a negative test with a kidney infection as this in severe cases can cause blood to present in your urine also if you void your bladder too often your hcg level can not produce a strong enough reading for a positive but you will get a faint negetive test line so good like ladies it's taken 4 years of trying so don't give up it will happen for you maybe now's just not your time

Cansei kidney infection cause problemsproblems indo pregnancy?

Can kidney infection cause problems in pregnancy?

Hi I'm having this problem ryt now. I started being sick last tues and last tym was sick was yday! I've done 2 preg tests at home both negative, the dr has also done one and came bk negative, however I have a uti( apprently quite a bad one) I've been on antibiotics and will be my last day on them tomoz. I've got all the symptoms of being pregnant like bloated, feeling sick actually being sick, dizziness, tired all da time, back ache, metal taste in mouth! I've also had tablets to stop me being sick, which haven't worked! I have a blood test tomoz at the doctors! I was also due a period last week, but instead I got a browny coloured spotting on Tuesday, nothing Wednesday and one or two more spotting on Thursday nothing since then. If I am preg I can onli be about 3-4 weeks. Which myt be too early to test. Is it me Goin mad? Can I have advise plz

I know this reply is probably way too late but, when you have polycystic ovaries it can mess with your cycles and you can end up either being very late or skipping a period. I know from experience love. Hopes this info helps.

Well I'm glad I'm not the only one having this problem HOWEVER I've had three pregnancy test done and it was positive and my blood work was negative. So I went to the doctor and they told me I have a uti. What should I do???