Have been having pregnancy symptoms for 3 months now but all my 5 home tests came out negative so went to see the doctor today and it was uti. Mind you uti has the same syptoms as pregnancy, just go to the hospital to be on the safer side.

I also had bladder infection when i took the home-pregnancy test. I did it twice first in the early week and in the weekend. and both turned out negative. Two days later when i thought i was having my period i went to see a gynae only to be told my urine test turned out positive. I siad it wasnt possible coz i was hving my period. he said probably what I had was an ongoing miscarriage. He couldnt explain for sure that it was the bladder infection that caused the faulty of the pregnancy kit. Huh

I know this sounds crazy but i fell lile I am pegnant and its only been 11 days since conception. I felt some symptoms so I went to the doctor to see if I was pregnant by a blood test but they decided to do a urin test after 7 day and it said I had a UTI. They prescribed Antibiotics but my boyfriend and I feel like our little one is there. I am so confused as well because now ALL my symptoms are gone. I am waiting to finish my meds and for my 1st missed period which is in 3 days. If anyone has advice please let me know what to do. I still get some like dizziness, tired all the time, mood swings, slight nausea, and cramping.

Is this true?

Hi I'm 19 years old I know young but I need more facts or something because I'm so confused first my periods are not regular and have not been since I first got my periods. I have been severely anemic but that's gotten under control for a couple years since then tho after being on birth control still have not been regular about a year ago my ex gave he two std's chlymidia and gonorrhea I had been treated since and checked up since no problems recently tho me and my fiancé started to try to conceive I began to have extreme symptoms to the point I couldn't get out of bed I took about five different test all negative went to the hospital because the pain had me on the floor I was told it was a severe bladder infection and uti I was confused but finished the medication prescribed again discharge and sickness constantly went to the doctors again after I moved states took Azores had an allergic reaction and was given steroids for that I was allergic to the steroids too was told a uti I told the doc I just got over a uti and the pain never even stopped and neither the symptoms. You guys I'm so annoyed and don't even want to be touched I have another doc appointment comming up but is it possible there a mini me hiding not wanting to be found? Like right now I'm so nauseous I can't even sleep . Please help

Did you ever find out..

Actually your wrong ! The uti causes your body not to release the UFC hormone so your test can be a false negatibe

Seeing everyone's comments are so crazy because the exact same thing happened to me. I had sharp pains throughout my back and uterus. Went to the ER and was told negative pregnancy test but I did have a uti. Mother In Law swore that I was pregnant. 2 weeks later positive pregnancy test. Here I am almost 3 years later and I have a uti and everyone has been asking if I'm pregnant. I guess we will see in 2-3 weeks.

I suspect I might be pregnant. Had the coil out fourteen days ago and not had the slightest bleed. I've also got what I suspect is a urine infection. I've taken tests and all negative. I'm going to Ask for a blood test as something g just feels different. If I am I'm no more than six weeks but I just knew with my last and put off the test for ages. I was only six weeks when I got it confirmed!

Okay so I am 19 and I have been feeling pregnant but I have never done any sexual intercourse in my life. But doctors say that you can be pregnant without intercourse. Iwas diagnosed with a bladder infection last couple of days and it is done through prega news. It is not only a pregnancy test but also a pee test. So how is it tested. If you are getting two lines and the result is positive then the infection is going and increasing in your kidney and there might be chances that you are hitting to urinary cancer and if it is negative then the infection is there in your labia minor or vaginal opening. The bladder infection affect the test and cause a false negative or can it just be causing pregnancy symptoms with no pregnancy. Opinions and similar stories would be greatly appreciated.

Yes this can be true. This thing happened with me also. My story was more or less same like yours.

Iv took and preg test yesterday and it was positive now I think I have a urine infection and I took a preg test at home again today the be sure and it came up negative what should I do ?

Hi i am 28 i have taken 3 preg test all faint positive but i am having all the pregnancy symptoms nausea, sore breast , and others as well along with pain in my kidneys went to the doctor yesterday they did a urine test it was negative but they had me drink water which can dilute it and i had just pee'd b4 i got there i asked them to. Do a blood test they would not so now im just stuck. Idk what to do.

I had a period a few days after I started spotting went to the doctor and they said I have a uti but I did have unprotected sex a week before my period arrived

I'm kinda having the same thing please please please help I took 4 home pregnancy test all positive then went to the doctors to verify pregnancy however have a slight uti doctor did to test both positive what's should I do please help they told me I'm 4 weeks help help help