I’ve been having the same thing I feel so pregnant and haven’t had a period since February 8 2018 my period was due March 14 2018 and I’ve been having cramping Andy no period yesterday I went to the er because I have been spotting and I had a blood clot that was really small but dry And sticky I wasn’t sure I was miscarrying yhe test came negative then this morning I seen another blood clot the exact same the doctor diagnosed me with a uti could that b the reason I’m having the dry sticky blood clots because I’m not bleeding a lot they said if I don’t have a period by next week retest in 2 weeks help!!

That is false a blood test CAN lie they are not 100% accurate, my sister had negative blood tests on both her kids it didn’t show up until she was 4-5 months pregnant. So a blood test CAN be wrong.