Heard this before diet I smoked for 28 years and I feel the same super tired and weak in the gym

I have been using pot for 33years I am 47 now I am in my 8week and tierd all the time it's not like my body is tired it's my head always feel drowsy I hope it stops soon it very depressing

Thank you even I have same symptoms feelings feeling sleepy all the time. It may be because we aren't feeling all those side effects we are feeling them in a different way we'll get better soon

Smoked heavy for 7 years, Its been 3 months I have quit and since the first day I quit I have felt so tired and weak and lethargic and I still feel dead tired 3 months later I am freaking out, I quit weed to have more energy but it is the opposite, I am glad I am not the only atleast its apparently normal I am just wondering how long it will take to get out of this brain fog, I keep reading it can take up to 2 years to return to normal depending on the person, I hope that is not true because this tiredness is affecting my life. What do you guys think are the causes of this?

Keep it up! 10 weeks for me and fatigue with strange vice brain feeling.
Depression as well but it all should fade so I have heard.

Im really sleepy as well which is why I googled the question
Im 46 and have smoked since junior high
I was a bit restless the first night but have felt sleepy ever since
So I feel you on this

You sir, by far have made the most sense. Toxins...I laugh inside every time I read that. We're draining out dopamine in our brains. That's why we need more weed. After quitting, your serotonin and dopamine are low and have to readjust to not being manipulated by thc. I feel more sleep, exercise and eating healthier will help you deal with the withdrawals.

Dude,your 19. Really....put here by our creator? Thank God for all your obvious knowledge you dropped. Of it wasn't for you, inwouldnt have common sense...really weed isn't suppose to be smoked 5 to 10 times a day? No sh*t...you sound like a dumb 19 year old kid who's smoked too much and thinks he has all the answers. Just quit smoking and please don't give anyone any advice. You're a kid.

It happened to me as well I smoked everyday for about 5 years and I smoked a lot everyday! I start out with insomnia for the first about 6 days of quitting but once the insomnia is over it's almost like your body is trying to catch up on missed sleep or something because from 6 days to 11 im normally very sleepy but after that it slowly gets better and at about 3 weeks you shouldn't be tired or anything like that. But that's just my experience I've had to quit 3 times as well because I started smoking again after like 8 months. The tiredness always happens.

Great information. I also smoked about 3 to 4 bowls
A day for a few weeks. Retired 70 no work. Restless.
I've stopped completely. Wake up early. Go get breakfast at 6 am, take meds at 7 am. Lay down to
Rest around 10am an then I sleep sometimes until
5pm. Them try to walk a bit. Get a dinner and try to stay up until 10pm
But yes, since stopping pot....i have been feeling
Super tired during day. I believe it is a withdrawal
Of some kind....and i hope to.improve my awakeness
During each day as I continue to eliminate the toxins
I was just smoking to much out of boredom and
Stupidity. I must stop, even though I enjoy pot
...it is counterproductive for my life. Thanks for all
The people sharing here. You are all wonderful.
Good luck to all as we seek new direction.
Being in a constant buzz state is basically a cop
Out......and the problem is probably between my ears.
At age 70 I have to grow up. sh*t

No that's not normal. Unrelated to your withdrawal.

Smoked for two years off and on but the last year pretty consistent. On day 7 and noticed I've been lethargic a little anxiety which I read up on withdrawal but nothing of tiredness. Noticed this evening I really felt more tired than usual and did a Google search and find this site. Read thru allot of posts and glad it's just a phase. Good luck to all quitting.

I have smoked marijuana since I was 14, I'm 28 now.
I believe the tired feelings could stem from depression like symptoms. Depression and a constant need to sleep are common, it's your brain not wanting to deal with the current dilemma so sleeping is a good escape.
Just my thoughts, also I know I'm quite late to the party. Lol

Wow I'm the same I quit smoking a few days ago and I've never been so tired before I haven't managed to stay out of bed! I'm literally sleeping in between everything I do! Not intentionally sometimes either!! I feel like Mary Jane gives me the energy I need to get thru the day and yet i want to quit and yet I can't stand being tired! Good to hear others are having this issue too and that I'm not only and that it should subside it can actually take a couple months for it to fully be out of your system completely which bloody sucks but that's just how it is for everyday stoners :/

Yes quit 72 hours ago, feeling extremely tired. Picked up interest in math since quitting, (i'm very bad at it), tried reading algebra today and fell asleep on the second page. Woke up with raging boner (this is new too)