yes but only god knows whats best ... good thing happen too thoses who wait ... so pretty much so it can .

I am 25 years old I just had surgery 5days ago I had my last tube removed I was told by my dr. That the only thing that was stopping me from getting pregnant was my tubes one was not functioning and the other one was scarred so one was removed Jan 2015 and the other was removed dec2015 so my chances of getting pregnant are very low but u can still conceive ladies just believe n have faith n keep trying cause I am I have no kids and I want one imagine my pain most people already have one or two with no tubes I have none so if Ivf is my route that's wat I'll do but I'm trying natural way first God has the last say so

So you have no tubes correct? I lost both my tubes in two seperate ectopic pregnancies.. my Dr did say they are still in there but very short as they had to remove most of it because of each ectopic.

Yes I do

Did you ever get pregnant?

I had both my tubes removed about 7 months ago. Now I feel as if I'm pregnant I took a pregnancy test this morning and I fell asleep I got back up 5 hours later and looked at it it was one thin pink line and a dark pink line. I don't know if it's really positive or if it's just like that because its been sitting for so long. I will take another one next week. I'm hoping and praying that it is positive. P.S. I'm always tired and I also been craving sweets I will let you know what happens in a week.

This is beautiful can you please email me @herculessamara@yahoo
Com

Hi, I wanted to ask if there is really a chance for a removed uterus to grow back? Can you really get pregnant after a hysterectomy?

I lost my left ovary and fallopian tube in 2009 and i lost my right fallopian tube in 2013 due to a tubal pregnancy

WOW!! There is still hope.. I don't know why or how I ended up on this page.. However, you ladies just gave me HOPE...

Yes it's possible to get pregnant without your tubes I am now pregnant and I have 0 tubes I first had them tied and burned then I had an optopic pregnancy. Now I'm pregnant and it's all natural so Dr's don't always know everything if it's mentioned to be it will be

Hi, just wondering what happened with your pregnancy? I have no tubes and really want some good news from someone abt still being able to Conceive

Are you serious about this?? Please let me know.. Both of my tubes are gone... My bf and I are trying but don't know if its possibly going to happen.. I have hope..

My specialist today told me chances were 5%... That's 5 in 100 and 25 in 500. Crossing fingers ... Luck to all the women.

I've Had Two Ectopic Pregnancies Both Of My Tubes Removed And One Of My Ovaries I've Completely Lost Hope Of Ever Conceiving Does Anyone Think That Thiers A Chance To Conceive Without IVF??