Wow dats amazing gal u are blessed it was yr turn did u ever carry ful term wat happend to yr pregnancy....

kristylee cooperkristylee cooperHow many years?? I had my son 12 years ago by c section and had both tubes removed I am now 6 days late with my periods for the first time since my sons birth. Can stress be a factor for this or do you think pregnancy. Can change of life cause this to happen? I have just turned 37!

I'm 37 and had both my tubes removed 12 years ago when my son was born. I'm now 6 days late for the first time ever since his birth and now fear pregnancy. How ever I have been under a huge amount of stress too! Also is it possible that change of life could cause this and how likely it this at my age! I have also noticed an increase in my appetite, a bit of nausea from time to time and wanting to indulge in eating sweet things like chocolate after also loosing almost 36kgs in the last six months too!

HELLO GUYS I CAME ACROSS UR POST BCUZ I WAS CURIOUS ABOUT MY FALLOPIAN TUBES GROWING BK...I AM 26 N I HAD MY TUBES REMOVED N ONE OVARY A YEAR AGO DUE TO CYSTS ...I DNT HAVE ANY KIDS BUT AT LEAST WANT ONE...THE DOCTOR TOLD ME I WOULD HAVE TO GO THROUGH IVF BUT THATS TO EXPENSIVE..I JUS WANTED TO SEE IF ITS STILL POSSIBLE TO HAVE A NATURAL PREGNANCY. THANKS FOR READING

My name is jackie, Wow I'm so impress n now I have a courage and hope your miracle can happen to me to, I'm am 34 years I had two egg topic the doctor told me to do ivf, the problem is I can not afford ivf.

I am 25-years-old and I am in the same boat. I have three wonderful children and I am so blessed to have them. In Dec. 2008 I got my tubes tied which was 3-months after our third child. I ended up getting pregnant July 2011. It took my Dr. several weeks to try and find my baby. My hCG levels kept rising so we actually had hope. Finally at 7 weeks they found that I had an ectopic pregnancy and she had to remove my tube so she removed them both. She did the dye test to see how I got pregnant and according to the dye there weren't any openings. We were excited to welcome a new bundle of joy into our family but we weren't able too. So after being excited we decided to go through an IVF treatment in July 2012 and we were beating the odds (we were both healthy, I was 23 and my husband was 28, and we already naturally conceived three children togetger). Everything was going smoothly through the whole treatment but we were unable to get pregnant. Now I am 8 days late, I am never this late. I have nausea, fatigue, bloating, a few minor cramps with some back pain. I keep thinking my period will come any day now, but I am glad it hasn't. I keep all of my information on an app on my phone and I usually start on the day I am suppose too or the day after. I took a hpt yesterday but it said neg. After reading the package it expires 06/2014 so I am not sure it was accurate. I am going to call my Dr. tomorrow to see if she will test my blood levels. I am so hoping I am pregnant!! I feel like another child will complete our family of 5.

I have been reading these posts and felt compelled to tell you my experience......i had 2 eptopics resulting in left and right full removals......that was 20 yrs ago. I had IVF which didnt work :( I am now the rip old age of 43. I went 2 weeks ago to have my periods sorted out and was begging doctors to give me hysterectomy because I am so fed up of the pain every month or when my periods decide to appear. Anyway i woke up from op and thought ok wheres the pain?! i lifted blankets looking for some sign of what had been done. The surgeon came and told me the news that has messed my head right up.......we removed a cyst from your RIGHT TUBE!!!!! hmmmmmm I aint got no tubes was my reply.......well you have he said and went through my options of possibly having a child!!!! anyway wether it has grown back or my previous gynae made a complete an utter pigs ear of my notes and relaying to me what they actually did at the time of the eptopics remain to be seen. I go back in 2 weeks time to see exactly was found during surgery and what my notes report from 20 yrs ago. Only god knows why this has happened to me and why 20 yrs later i get news that has put me back to the same dark place i was when i lost my babies. YES there is no guarantee that further fertility treatment will work but 20 yrs have been taken from me!!!!

I am the same way!! I barely take Tylenol due to over thinking, am I gonna be allergic... blah blah... I also have no tubes but would like one more baby. :)

Getting tubal ligation has been night mare. I have been regretting it every since. I'm now with someone and we want to conceive. Do you know anyone can help

Good morning this is an amazing story. And Idk why or how I ended up reading this, but I'm soooo glad I did. Definitely a Blessing to conceive babies through IVF which we're considering. But naturally w/o any tubes is just simply amazing Blessing. I feel it just may be possible for us to conceive naturally as well. I had my tubes cut almost nine years ago but it was only 3cm. But if not IVF would be our next step. I appreciate you posting & sharing your story. Its definitely an eye opener for me.... Hopefully 2015 we'll have a due date....

Wooooooow this is definitely a miracle story.Good morning and Idk why or how I ended up reading this, but I'm soooo glad I did. I feel it just may be possible for us to conceive naturally as well. I had my tubes cut almost nine years ago but it was only 3cm. But my doctors told me that IVF are our only options. I appreciate you posting & sharing your story. Its definitely an eye opener for me.... I will not loose hope to conceiving our Miracle Baby...

I got my tubes cut and burn but I still have my ovaries and my uterus can I still get pregnant I want to give my husband a baby I been married four yrs I can't get pregnant I wonder if I could

I have no fallopian tubes either and I have gone ast being just this past lough two heartbreaking IVF cycles, my lmost recent cycle was from December 29th, 2014 and ended on January 19, 2015 just this week. My first cycle was rough and as it turns out it was unsuccessful. My husband and I were so excited for this cycle and was sure it was going to work...I truly believe in the power of GOD!!!! My belief is that GOD is telling me that there is no need for IVF..but through him, we will be blessed with HIS child...I truly believe that my fallopian tubes can and will grow back because I plead the blood of Jesus over it...To all of you women who desire a child and are unable to at this moment...My prayer for you is for comfort and peace. I plead the blood of Jesus over your reproductive system, your womb, your ovaries, and the restoration of your fallopian tubes. In Jesus Name I pray Amen....  

Hi all, we both 31years and had my falliopian tube removed 2years ago and the doctor said the remaining tube is also damaged....but now after LONG two year of me and my hubby trying to conceive 2 old mamas from church have been telling me and hubby tha we are pregnant and they keep checking what m wearing and tell me not to hurt the baby GAINED A LOT OF WEIGHT. I dont know coz i also feel pregnant and so excited bt i did get my periods last month very week for 3 days instead of 4days. Too scared to take preg test incase of dissappointments my hubby is been talking through my stomach ''bonding to his child'' im also convinced that i am... IS THERE A CHANCE THAT I AM PREG?

I have had both of my tubes removed for about 5 years and I am pregnant now not sure how it's going to turn out but only hoping for the best but so far 2 negative test off to the doctor after I get some sleep but anything is possible with the lord I have literally put all my trust in him and only good has come from it