Please can you show me the way you got pregnant i need it so bad to get pregnant with one fallopian tube. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

Hi, I'm so glad to hear all the stories with happy ending, However,  having no tubes myself after ruptured etopic I was told I could get pregnant in the sence that I could fertilise an egg ( I've still got two healthy overies) but there is no way for the egg to travel to the uterus.  The doc then advised if this ever did happen, the egg would attatch to somwhere it should be ie. the overies .  If this went unnoticed and then ruptured it would be fatal.  So please get proper advice and second opinions before trying to conceive naturally with no tubes.  You dont want the kids you already have being left with no mother at all. On a happier note I was told Ivf would be a good solution. 

This gives me great hope that one day I will be able to have another baby again. I lost both my fallopian tubes due to ruptured ectopic pregnancies. Right now we don't have the money to do IVF.

Hoping for a similar miracle myself ! Gud luck to all u ladies.

Can you please respond back to me privately. Thanks tparisi.

I live in SC, and I had a ectopic pregnany in 2008. I had to have emergency surgery, and have my right fallopian tube removed. Then last year, in March of 2012, I had two tumors growing on my left ovary and my left fallopian tube, and my GYNOB removed my left ovary and my left fallopian tube. When I woke up from my surgery in the recovery room, I was told that I would never be able to get pregnant again. Well, for the past 6 weeks I have been extremely sick. I thought I had the stomach flue, but the hospital said that I was 7 weeks pregnant. Amazingly good news, but shocking news. I wasn't expecting this at all, nor were the doctors. Now my GYNOB DR is seeing me on friday, in dis-belief. He can't believe it. I think this baby is a miracle. Has anyone else ever heard of this before. I've googled it every day, and I can't seem to find any answers. My doctor can't even answer my questions.

whats that doctors name cuz I need to speak to a medical professional??

Amazing ! Miracle it is ! May God bless u. For girls who've lost hope coz of loss of fertility, its always a delight hearing of such incredible news. Plz don't disappear frm the blog & keep us posted. Good luck!

are you pregnant ?

PRETTYYYYKISSES... ARE YOU ACTUALLY PREGNANT?

Yes they do grow back. Both my tubes grew back longated and twisted. I got pregnant. It was ectopic and then had both of my tubes removed and still dont trust it because there is probally some root that will grow them back again.

You actually made me cry, i am on my first year of marriage with left tube blocked...i dont want to go on IVF i strongly believe God will grant us a gift in His own time...your story is so inspiring, long distance relationship is making it more harder...but im just praying hard!...all praise to Jehovah!

i had both tubes removed i have my ovaries and uterus still my doctor said i cant get pregant is it possible

Do you guys think that if my tubes grew back after tubal ligation and i had an ectopic and ened up getting both my tubes removed in surgery necause rhey grew back longated and twisted, that now 6 years later they may have grew back again. Since it is rare but my body obviously has done this before so do you think they grew back again? Having my baby boy that i always wanted will be my dream. I have two girls and their teens. And im gonna be 38 soon.

Iam a 25 yr old woman, and Ive recently been married!!! My husband has one daughter but we want a baby as well!!!! I had an eptopic pregnancy in 2007 that burst my tube leaving me with a blood transfusion! then I went on vacation in 2009 and caught it right before the other tube burst. So I had two eptopics!!! Ive been depressed for a long time but there are times I have symptoms as if Im pregnant! I really want a child, we both do but we certainly do not have the funds for IVF! Yes they have grants but they only give those to CERTAIN TYPE of people and I feel its not fair! I dont want anyone to pitty me but its cool babysitting other peoples children but its nothing like having your own....What should I do??? Give up???:'(