im so glad i cme across this site i had my tubes removed last aug and my body is very fertity b4 i had them removed my boyfriend wants a baby now a couple times during my period  i have felt like im miscarrying instead

hi

i know eactly how u feel...you are still young; why give up? I would strongly recommmend ivf...gud luck & keep us all posted !:-|

Hi I had both tubes taken out bk in 2011 Im so wanting a baby but worried about ivf. How can I fall naturally

Hi, Both of my tubes were removed in 2001.  I'm not going to lie to anyone or give you false hope.  I do believe in God and I know that anything is possible if it's God's will.  As a living witnesses and what was told to me by my OB/GYN, there is no way to get actually give birth to a baby with no fallopian tubes.  I can say from personal experience that you can get pregnant (which is called a chemical pregnancy), but you will miscarriage. I have had 3 chemical pregnancies.  Why? because in order for the baby to live, your fertilized egg has to travel and attach to your uterus.  With out your tubes, there's no way the egg can travel to the uterus! Don't mean to hurt anyone, but want you to know the truth!!

Your testimonial has been so wonderful to me. I to like many others have no tubes due to ectopic pregnancies. I have been experiencing many symptoms that u normally do when your pregnant. I have almost given up the dream of having 2 children. I just figured God only intended for me to have 1 and I do a beautiful daughter that just turned 8 to days ago. But I've been moody, Hungry, my boobs hurt something awful and I'm sorry for admitting this but I've been in the mood alot here lately. Could my dream be true could this be my miracle baby. I was for my mother and daddy. (Her female problems were different than mine). Can anyone come forward and let us who are in constant limbo about this issue let us know that they have proof that this can happen. And they have a child that can prove this. I dearly would love to know, and I know many others would to. Please

Were you pregnant? I am also wishing for one more bundle of joy. My husband and I have 3 beautiful children. I had an ectopic pregnancy which resulted in the removal of both my tubes. We have tried IVF with no luck, I am 25 and he is 29 and our chances were high but no baby. :( I pray every month for a miracle baby.

Not currently pregnant. But just wanted yo know if i ever could get pregnant the natural way

What would everyone suggest i do? My bf and i really want a child together. Some tests i took came back as positive but then i would have my period at the end of the month. The very last day of last month is when i last had it.

hi, this is of particular interest to me. I had 2 ectopic pregnancies within 3 months of each other this year. the last one just two months ago. after my 1st ectopic in april the doc advised me that I should wait three months before trying again.i conceived after 3 months and to my horror it was another ectopic. after dealing with the loss and devastation of loosing 2 pregnancies within 3months I asked the doc if I should use protection for fear that my tube may grow back and I may have another ectopic but he assured me that it cannot happen. we also discussed the possibility of using ivf which I feel is my only hope. I live in constant fear that my tubes my one day grow back without my knowledge and I may have another ectopic... the surgeries constantly haunt me even though I was under general anaesthesia

its very touching to read your stories I had my first tube removed in 2007 and the second one in 2009 I was told by my doctor that I can only become pregnant by Ivf. I at times feel like I have let down my husband, in my country its so expensive to have such procedures done, but after ready your stories and testimonies it really gives me hope., thanks a lot guys n good luck to you all.

I am in the same spot as you and my husband and I are trying again to get pregnant. two etopic pregnancies and now no tubes. I cant afford a 50/50 chance of maybe or maybe not getting pregnant for IVF treatment. I have heard people can get pregnant without tubes. I would love to know how they did it.

I lost my left tube due to an ectopic pregnancy. I asked my doctor if I could still pregnant from the left side and she said I could because I still have my left ovary.There is a current in your uterus that is able to carry the egg. It is much more difficult but it is NOT impossible! I had the ectopic pregnancy and two miscarriages after. However my second pregnancy was conceived from the left side via ultrasound. It's very possible. Good luck to all! 

I lost both my fallopian tubes at age 22 due to an etopic pregnancy which also infected the other tube then had them both cut off. its a very painfull experience as I was told i would never concieve naturally unless a miracle happens. i been trying for a baby, hoping for a miracle for the past 4 years. I have started research on the IVF and the cost are just too much but my husband and I are looking at saving money this year so we can start the process in 2015.

Im a 25 year old and my tubes were removed people keep askin me wen wil i hv a baby n i told them i put in a loop so dat dey wil stop askin.i was ashamed tawt there r no people wu are in a simillar situation as i am bt nwi read there are other people who feel wat i feel .never even tawt its an option b fall preg naturally...there is hope my hurt is bleeding fr a child i realy wud luv to hv a child even if its one.fr nw i cannot afford invitro as its too expdnsive bt a baby is wat i want more den anything n my bf is very supportive

Im a 26 year old females both my tubes were removed due to ectopic pregnancy i neva knew there were other people out there with a similar situation i even thought its a curse i was so ashamed wen people ask wen i wil have a baby i tell them nt ,nw i put in a loop fr 5 years im glad i found dis site cz there are people i cn relate wth ...i want a baby bt invitro is xpensive is der a place you knw here in cape town where o can go to enquire about invitro and prices....