I also had my tubes removed due to tubal pregnancy. That was about 7-8 years ago. I'm now 40, and I have not had a period since December. I was told that I would not be able to get pregnant without IVF, but I really feel and look like I may be, I took a pregnancy test last month which had a negative. I'm worried and just need some input... Could I really be with child?

I lost my tubes almost 10 yrs ago due to ectopic pregnancy s... I've been gainingning alot of weight past few months .. I literally loom bout 4 months now... haven't taken a test yet going to this weekend ... think there is a chance I could be ? Any advice?

So where u?

I know this sounds off but I did 2 things differntly and I believe helped me get pregnant. I stopped eating red meat for some reason it would help with my endometriosis and my periods would be normal. I also started taking aloe tea .... I noticed the aloe helped in a way I did not feel bloated and somehow helped my insides.... the red meat I gave upat lent several times and noticed a huge change in my period and body and figured it must be the hormones in it. Although doctors all said could not be bUT my body said otherwise.

I think you a try woman of faith girl walk by faith not by sight what this world tells us is a lie all things at possible with God

How long after going through IVF did you conceive naturally? I have 3 beautiful children naturally, then had my tubes tied 3 months after my 3rd child. I got pregnant 3 years later with an ectopic pregnancy and they had to take both tubes. So a year later we tried IVF with no luck. It's now been 3 years since we tried IVF and we are hoping and praying for a miracle from God.

Thank you for sharing your story. After reading, I am over joyed what man says cannot happen vs what God says. I am 34, had to have both tubes removed last October, an my Doctor says the only way of conceiving is IVF. I did not know that your tubes are able to grow back, what a miracle, I had prayer at work yesterday by a man of God who told me that I will get preggo without having to spend any money for IVF. I have been in shock every since the prayer, it has shaken me up, an convinced me that all things are possible through Christ Jesus who strengthens me. I am a believer and praying for a miracle. We are supposed to start our 1st IVF cycle in Feb 2016, after that prayer, my faith has come back stronger than before, that life makes a way. Keep me in prayer as I start my journey to motherhood. thank you, may God bless!

I have the same problem lost both mine by 22.now I'm been married 4 years and both want s baby but the doctor says there is no hope. So please let me have some info on this

So u are saying u r pregnant with out any tubes only ur ovaries and uterus right

tparisi,

thank you for sharing your beautiful story. i am one those girls. i don't have anymore fallopian tube and i got only one ovary left due to some problem as well. I really believe in miracle.And i know everything is happened for a reason. Like this time, I'm not expecting any good things(positive) when i try to search of possibility to get pregnant without fallopian tube because i know that there is no chance to get pregnant without fallopian tube 'Thats what they say'.. but with your story i do believe in you.. And thank you for sharing it to us.. You don't have any idea know how happy i am this time.. God bless you and all the best:)xoxo

i have four beautiful children before a tube removal..it has been 3 1/2 years since the removal...and from what i have been reading that it is possible to get pregnant...well i feel that i might be preggers....i have been very emotional aching back very hungry, moody gaining weight but have not had my period yet but it usually comes around this time so im thinking i need to get a test but not sure...i even have mentioned to my husband that i feel pregnant.....tummy is super hard...and before i had my tubes removed i was a fertile mertile...lol...my babies are 9,7,4,and 3...let me know what i should do..im thinking a test is going to be needed....

I have no tubes because of a miscarriage but its been four years ago since. Today i am one month late and am wondering if its possible i am pregnant.

I am so happy to hear this. I myself just went though my 3rd ectopic which led to the removal of my right fallopian tube..yesterday. Almost exactly 2 years ago I had my first ectopic which ruptured leading to the removal of my left fallopian tube and ovary..this leaves me with one ovary and my uterus. I've been doing a lot of research to see if natural conception is still a possibility in my situation and theses stories especially this one in particular lead me to believe that I still have a slight chance, even if it is still slim to no chance at all, I am still optimistic. I am so blessed to have my precious baby girl Brianna Elezebeth whom I had a prefect pregnancy and just 4 hours in labor back in December 2008. I'm lucky to have my miracle, just would like to be able to give her a baby brother or baby sister. I'll be 30 in February and everyday for me is a challenge, as in everyone else dealing with "life" but after 3 ectopic pregnancies and 2 surgeries resulting, suffering is my biggest issue. I'm trying my best to leave everything into God's hands and just accept what is and what will be. Thank you ladies for your stories and thank you for taking time to read mine. God bless you all and best of luck and wishes

I am a victim of it as well pls let me know when you get any solutions cos am feeling really depressed with this issue thanks.