Hi, I am a thirty years old man and I am a passionate marijuana smoker. The consumption of this drug has been lasting for seven years. When I look back at this time I can only say that marijuana did me more good than bad things. It always calmed me down. However, I never got to meet more people since I always rushed home to smoke marijuana. I would like to have more friends but I am aware that this can happen only if I quit smoking marijuana. I am scared that this will cause a depression. What can you tell me about it?

Hi, marijuana puts your nerve activity to a kind of "sleep". That is why you do not worry about any problems that come to your life. I also used to enjoy smoking marijuana. At one occasion I decided to stop. Let me tell you that I do not regret my decision. However, there were some problems. You see, depression, that you are scared of, occurred. I wanted to smoke marijuana so desperately. Fortunately, it is all behind me. Depression is, however, caused by all kinds of habit quitting like cigarette smoking. Therefore, it is known that marijuana quitting will make you feel depressed as well. Since you are scared to quit marijuana, let me suggest you see a professional therapist that can give you all the insights on this problem. He will also advise you about the best way to start this process.

Ok it sounds like all u do is smoke!!(stop) . Takes a matter of days for the craving 2 go away,trust me im back n forth with this drug testing. Marijuana isn't a big deal maybe "u" just need therapy on how 2 carry urself in social situations? But like i said just quit it wont hurt u. Marijuana carries no long sideffects like u describe.javascript:emoticon(':-|')

I second your advice "guest".... Quitting Marijuana is sure not easy, but it is not impossible either... Good luck with Quitting your marijuana addiction...