I really have problems with my hair, I tried many types of shampoo, I had bad problems with dandruff and I used Oilatum and it's works just in that time , after I used a normal shampoo but again dandruff appears and I used Nizoral and it's works, Than I start used Herbal Essences the green one but now my hair it's more greasy and again dandruff appear. Somebody knows a natural and good shampoo?

Hi Criss

I’ve been washing my hair with this DIY honey shampoo for the past month and I LOVE the results! First, my embarrassing and persistent dandruff  is clearing up. My hair is soft, shiny and it has become even more curly/wavy than usual. Finally, it is significantly less frizzy and I have no need to use an anti-frizz product. My scalp’s oil production has normalized and I can go 4 days between hair washing.

• The pH of the scalp is between 4 and 7, and the pH of honey is about 4. The slightly acidic nature of the honey balances the scalp and fights dandruff
  • Raw honey is naturally antibacterial and antifungal, so honey washing can help treat a bacterial/fungal issues on the scalp
  • Honey won’t strip the scalp and hair of the protective oils. As a result, hair will be less oily over time because the scalp will stop over-comensating with oil production (which happens when shampoos strip the scalp of all oils)
  • Honey moisturizes the hair, and, since it doesn’t strip the hair of natural oils, hair will be softer with less frizz
  • You will be able to go longer and longer between washings as your scalps oil production normalizes. Now, I only need to wash my hair every 4 days (and I’ve even gone a week between washing)!
  • Honey washing is easy and fast!

Ingredients

• Raw honey (also called "unpasteurized" honey)
  • Filtered water (see Instructions for measurements), I use and recommend
  • A few drops of essential oils, such as carrot seed oil, optional

Instructions

1. Make the shampoo "single serving" basis to prevent spoilage. Here's the basic ratio, but you can adjust it as desired: 1 Tbs. raw honey and 3 Tbs. filtered water. If necessary, slightly heat the mixture over very low heat to help dissolve the honey. Yes, this is really watery... that is how it is supposed to be.
  2. If desired, add a few drops of essential oil. I like adding two drops of lavender essential oils and two drops of carrot seed oil. The essential oils add a light fragrance and also help with any flaky scalp issues. The carrot seed oil is very nourishing to the hair.
  3. Wet hair, then massage a few tablespoons of the honey shampoo on the scalp. Massage well to distribute over the scalp. Don't worry about getting the mixture on the ends of the hair, just the scalp area. Rinse well. No need to follow with any conditioner.
  4. If desired, you can follow with a DIY apple cider vinegar rise, recipe and instructions found here.