Hello! I need a tip for losing weight fast and tips on whether to choose cardio or weights. Thx!!!!

Hi there! These two don’t go together actually. You didn’t specify how quickly you needed to lose weight. If it is in a couple of days, the only solution for you is the use of diuretics. This is pretty unhealthy, and you won’t be getting rid of the fat just water from your organism, and you will gain it in the next couple of days. For this, you don’t need workout. This is only if you have to fit in a suit-dress the day after tomorrow or so. You should know that exercising can’t help you in quick fat removal. Actually, I don’t even know if there is such thing as quick fat removal. Exercising are there to be done regularly which can help you reduce fat, gain muscles, strengthen your body and quite often help you preserve your health. Whatever form of exercising you choose is good, even walking which may not sound like an exercise, but believe me it is.