Hi everyone. The past 8 months have been particularly rough for me. 8 months ago, I was just sitting and my heart kind of like stopped and then jumped back on with a really strong pulse. Since then, I've been experiencing pain in the left side of my chest, and sometimes I also experience heart palpitations. The pain in my chest constantly goes on and off, and lasts for atleast half the day. Sometimes this pain moves to my shoulder and the back of my shoulder, and very occasionally, this pain moves to the right side of my chest. I've had several tests and have seen several doctors, but every test seems to be fine and doctors tell me that I'm perfectly all right. So guys I really need youre help I just can't see to understand the cause of this pain I'm really worried im so young and already have heart problems and I don't know what's gonna happen to me so Plz help me :( and more recently my left arm started to ache as well :(

Are you on any kind of contraception? I started with palputations after going on the depo provora injection its a typical side effect of some pill forms. But its nothing to worry about it scared the heck out of me when it 1st happened but that was years ago and im fine now.

no im not an any contraception(im male). i dont know why this is happening the pain just doesnt go away can anyone else please help me?