Much of what everyone on this post has been complaining about sounds precisely like GAD. (Generalized Anxiety Disorder). For some reason, doctors have a hard time diagnosing anxiety. The main physical symptoms for GAD are dizziness or lightheadedness, rapid or loud heartbeat, stomach pain or sickness, headaches and often chest pain or even pain in your arms. There is a laundry list of all the symptems you could possibley feel because stress and anxiety affect people differently. The best cure for this is daily cardiovascular exercise along with a healthy diet with lots of proteins. Having a set sleep schedule where you always get 8 hours of sleep does wonders as well. Try it out. It can only make things better.

Hey all yall,

I dont have any of the symptoms, but I know someone that had some similar ones and they had epilepsy.

You should check it out. Especially the ones who go in black outs for a while or go into transes sometimes.

Just an idea, hope it helps

I'm having those problems right now.
And I'm 14.
I was recently diagnosed with WPW ( wolff parkinson white syndrome )
Where, the electrical system has an extra nerve, triggering my heart to speed up.
But, after all my chest pain/dizziness/etc., the doctors are saying it's just stress.
I personally, think you should go and get it checked out, for your safety.

i have the same thing u guys do and im 18 i went to a cardiolagist and had a echocardiogram and they said everything was fine then i figured out it was acid reflux.

I think some of you may be suffering from POTS Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia. My 14 yr old son has this, and suffers from dizziness, chest and neck pain, difficulty in consentration and sensitivity to sound, among other symptoms also heat agravates this condition alot. this condition can be diagnosed with a tilt table test. look up POTS PLACE on the net.

I felt alot of the same symptoms; dizziness, weakness,pain in my chest,shortness of breath etc.etc. The doctor said I was fine. Then I got on a nutrition program to lose weight & I started to feel better. My symptoms started going away. Before this, I didn't eat right & I didn't sleep right & from research I found that without the proper nutrition, your body gets worn out & just kinda goes into attack mode. When I started feeling better,my sleep also improved. Without this program, I would never have been able to keep up good eating habits. I would have gone right back to where i was before.It's all about convenience for me. I kept the weight off too.

**edited by moderator** no private emails and web addresses allowed**

I had the same problems when I was around your age. But the dizzy spells and shortness of breath , just stooped one day. i do have a problem with my thyroid glands so, perhaps that had something to do with it, but i didn't know it back then.

I have been having the same problem since I was around 16 (I'm now 20), i went to the doctors this week and he said I might have Supra ventricular Tachycardia (SVT). Try googling it

I am a 32 year old male, but I remember some of these symptoms when I was in my teens. I was quite scared, I thought I was going to die... they were about as painful as you can get. At some points, my chest pain was so bad, I couldn't breath... ... ...
I think it turned-out to be growing pains. Again, it was about as painful as you can get, but even if I knew/guessed that it was growing pains, I still went to the doctor for a check-up, and so should you.

All of these things happened to me and, like was said earlier, the only thing making me panic was fear for my health! My doctor says that's a legitimate stressor. I ended up on a mild antidepressant to help with the symptoms of anxiety 'cause I didn't want to take anti anxiety medication.
Occasional PVC's can be normal, just be careful if you have them WHILE exercizing. And getting worked up because you don't know what's going on really can make it worse. Try to relax. You guys are going through a stressful time in your lives and those hormones really are kicking in and can make you feel as weird as us menopausal women. Dizzy? Yep. Palpitations? Yeppers. Chest pains? Yep (but pay careful attention to if and how your pain may travel, i.e. up your arm, into your jaw and also, in women, upper back pain and nausea all can be very bad symptoms). My doctor recommended exercize and it helps. Take your vitamins. Eat healthy. But above all, relax. We are all a lot healthier than we think we are.

I had exactly the same thing as the first post described (minus the mood changes). I was convinced it was a heart problem but the ECG tests said nothing was wrong. I could not believe the doctors were telling me everything was OK when I knew inside I did not feel right inside. I eventually got some Chinese medicine to make me better but it took about 2-3 years before I felt normal again.

However I have just found this site which describes these symptoms I had exactly and says it is Panic Attacks. So if your doctor is saying nothing is wrong with you then have a look at this site and see if the symptoms are what you are having... clickme.panicaway.hop.clickbank.net

My name is Corey I am 33 years old I am supposedly is great shape according to all the doctors I have seen. Started a year ago and I had my girlfriend run me to the hospital after having an attack just sitting on the couch watching t.v. At first I thought I was hyperventalating and it would go away but no I passed out and found myself in the hospital with a bunch of doctors that said I was in good health. Well here it is tonight after 5 trips to the hospital and horendous medical bills I feel even worse than ever. It used to get better if I stood up and walked now nothing helps. I have no clue what is going on and when it happens I try to just breathe. Someone has to know what is wrong with all of us. I feel weak and tired all the time and yes attitude has changed I think according to my girlfriend. Someone help us we will give you whatever.

We're all having the same symptoms, so why can't any doctor figure out what is wrong.
I've had dizzy spells and shortness of breath for over a month now, blood tests, and catscans don't find anything.
Please someone let me know if you find out what this could be!

I would return to the doctor and have them check you for Pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH). its not an uncommon disease and is actually more common in women then in men but anyone can get it, it happens when blood vessels leading to your lungs start to clot reducing blood flow, and the symptoms of it are, short of breath, exhaustion, dizziness, and chest pains to name a couple. another reason i say have them check you for it, is because most doctors miss it, because they dont think to look for it.

I'm a 20yr old female and I've dealt with this same problem for about the past 6 years of my life. I had the dizziness, blackouts, mood swings, exhaustion,  shortness of breath, and heart/chest pain. I went to a cardiologist and was diagnosed with Supra ventricular Tachycardia. It's not really deadly or dangerous, but more of an annoyance. It's where you get palpitations and chest pain and dizziness. All it is really is that it's an over active heart. It's trying too hard to compensate for any switch in activity i.e. standing up, walking, etc.. What you're feeling could also be the result of having an extra "pacemaker", like it is in my case. But with proper care and treatment it is curable. I recommend you see a cardiologist and ask them about SVT, or even just ask your doctor about it. But when your heart starts racing and pounding (which is awful I know) just close your eyes and breathe slow deep breaths. Make sure you step back from what you are doing, and try to relax and calm yourself down. Learning to control it, and learning the causes/triggers of your episodes can really help you and your doctor find the right treatment for you.