i have just found out that i have chlamydia, i have ben in a stable relationship for 16 months so i know i have had it for atleast 20 months going back to my previous partner who was sleeping around behind my back. my biggest fear in the world is to not be able to have children and now i'm getting really worried that i've had the infection long enough to make me infertile!!!

PLEASE GIVE ME ANY ADVICE YOU CAN!!!
I'M SO WORRIED!

Hey gurl..thats what im worried about too.....i already had etopic pregnancy from Chlamydia, but i still have won tube left, so i donno if i can get pregnant... i had it for a year or two. If you find out let me no. i wanna have kids soo bad:(

I can understand where you are coming from. I suggest talking to your OBGYN about your concerns. They will be able to see the damage it has done- scar tissue.
My question to you is: Was your boyfirend understanding of the situation? I just tested positive for it also. I been in my relationship now for about 8-9 months but got this from my ex who was unfaithful to me....