I read somewhere that soy cause acne in some people. I’ve noticed if I have too much I get pimples on my neck and I never get them there. And also what about acne and dairy, how they are related?

I read something about dairy and acne too. I heard it was because of the whey. I drink only soy milk, for pure calorie reasons, but I don't think I find a connection of my acne and the soy milk. I drink soy milk a gallon maybe every 5 days.

Hello there,

I believe that all this depends on your nutrition. If you are eating healthy food and you have problem with acne then you need to visit your dermatologist because something else is causing the problem and it could easily happen that you are allergic to something or that you are using wrong approach when you are cleaning your face.

But if you are eating fatty food rich in calories than it is possible that you will have acne as a result. For example if you have grease skin than milk is definitely going to make your situation even worse. You can consult your dermatologist about this. It is important to know which skin type are you and it is essential to take care of your skin properly.