please let me know

And tell me how far you were when your blood test came back positive!

I know that it is technically possible but I don't know how common it is. If you feel that you are still pregnant but the blood test came back negative, ask for a sonogram! That way you can put the issue to rest. What do you think?

a sonogram is not gong to be appropriate at this early stage, if the blood test is negative it may be worth repeating, however an ultrasound will show nothing until approx 6-7weeks of pregnancy. You would be looking for hcg levels in the bloods to be doubling every 24-36hrs during the first trimester, hence why repeating it may be helpful.

thanks well im eight days late now so should i wait till fourteen?

also i still have not gotten my period but yesterday i had brown discharge only once though im so confused because the blood test at six days late came back negative and yeah

A brown discharge is basically dried blood mixed with mucus, it could be a sign that your period is on its way or it could be indicative of an implantation bleed. By the sounds of it you should know soon enough, maybe wait another week and if still nothing go get another test.

Hope this helps

implantation wouldnt occur a month after sex would it?