Hi I have been trying to get pregnant for a while. This past week I have had a tingling sensation in my vaginal area. It just comes and goes. It is like when your arm or leg falls asleep and is waking back up? Has anyone ever heard of this is a sign of pregnancy or something that happens at the beginning of a pregnancy?

I was wondering the same thing. i am having the same things happening.]

I usually get it right before my period, but this last month I got it almost the whole time. And I just found out I'm pregnant! So maybe!!

Hello. There is no reason for you to be worried because those are some of the pregnancy symptoms that you can notice when you are expecting a baby. I got really scared when this happened to me during my first pregnancy and I went to see my doctor. He told me that this and light pinkish discharge are some of the common things when a girl is pregnant. But, look - everyone has a different body so I would suggest you, no matter what to visit your doctor and to tell him how you feel about this whole situation. 

I am having the same thing and I am late by 9wks Which is a little over two months. I go to the doctor to morrow cause my tests at home keep coming up negative. That would be great if it was a pregnancy symptom. I am having all kinds and so confused.

I too am having the tingling and m 3 months late and still no positive on the home pregnancy or urine test at Planned Parenthood. Cant go to regular doctor till insurance kicks in april. taking prenatal and eating right with some exercise so if i am my baby will be healthy.

I suppose I am nervous to find out that answer... I can test in 6 Days
But for the last week I've been having very odd tingling, moving sensations
in the cervix area... I have 2 other kiddos & never experienced that sensation
unless I was in my 2nd trimester feeling my kiddos move around...

Anyhow, I guess the few of us who are unsure or not & will be finding out soon
Best of Luck! Keep you all posted on what I find out

why does nobody update in these dam things EVER?????????????????????????????????????????

its not just a sign of pregnancy. look it up. there are thousands of women different ages and lifestyles that are dealing with this issue. there's no answer for it. we're still trying to find something out.

I am 34 weeks pregnant and i am also tingling in the vaginal area so i am guessing it may be pregnancy!! lol

Hey im twelveweeks pregnant and i explained to my mom that i was getting this tingling feeling and my mom related to this and said it sounded asif the baby was pushing into my bladder.. dont know weather this helps, just something i was told which makes some sense :-D x

did u figure out if you were prego?? im a month late all my tests are negative, and im feeling the same tingling.

So are you pregnant? I'm having the same feeling and all test are negative! Please answer than you!

I am 100 days past ovulation (we did a IUI and a trigger shot so I know I ovulated!) and I am lying here in bed notified G a very strange "tingling/tightening" sensation in the vaginal/cervix region. I never noticed such a sensation this early on in my first pregnancy. A urine pregnancy test shows the faintest faintest (am I seeing things?!?!) positive result. I just turned 45 thus week and have been told by EVERY fertility doctor that trying to get pregnant with my own eggs at this age is nearly futile. Here's hoping the tingling is a good sign! Best of luck everyone!

That was a typo sorry--our am 10 as in TEN days past ovulation...