Hey guys. I am literally sick and tired all the time. And I really don't know what to do about it. I am depressed very often, I don't want to go out, I don't want to do anything, I don't want to be around the people and even I don't want to watch movies. Sometimes I just want to sit in my bedroom and be alone in the dark. 

I know that this can become really bad but I am not sure how to deal with it. I don't want anyone to be around me, I want to deal with it alone if is possible. Is it? What to do? 

Depression makes me sick and tired, how to deal with it?

I am really sorry to hear that, mrs Sick and Tired. Depression is one of the hardest things to fight and it isn't something that you can fight alone. I heard only once that a person was able to fight her depression all on her own and win.

I would suggest talking to a psychologist. They go really deep in conversation and they can point out why exactly don't you want to be around people or to have anyone near you. Regarding what he or she tells you, you can see how can you work on yourself and how can you fix it.

Guest is right here, there has to be a good reason standing behind your depression which even you don't know about. It might be something that goes all the way back to your childhood or your family, it might be impossible for you to see these things. That's why psychologists are good, they are trained to go and search in all the corners of your mind to examine what exactly is wrong and where did all of that come from. But be advised, even if you see what is wrong, it can be really hard to fix it and there is a chance that you won't be able to do anything about it.

It really is important to have someone by your side if you are depressed. It doesn't have to be a psychologist, it can be anyone else who you can open to and who you can talk to about literally anything. This is often a problem because depressed people don't really want anyone around them, but the truth is, just one person is enough for you to feel better, you just need a pair of ears to really listen to what you have to say and a mouth to tell you that it is going to be okay and to maybe give you an advice or two.

Well, depression is hard. When you are depressed, dealing with the most basic things can be really tiring and can easily make you feel even more depressed. It's not likely as well that you are going to be able to overcome this on your own. That happens only in extraordinary cases and it takes a lot of time for this. Surround yourself with good people, with people who have good vibes and who spread positive energy. Go camping, take a trip around your country, spend some time alone in the nature, it can help you get to know yourself and see the real issue.

Hey there.

It's been a six day since I posted this question and in those six days nothing has changed. At all. I am still really tired all the time. Trust me, I have tried to do a lot of things to deal with it, but I can't. I went to the cinema with my friends last night, we were watching some really funny movie and you know what has happened to me? I fell asleep! Probably because I was tired, because this depression makes me tired all the time. 

Maybe it is silly to ask, but are there some medicines to cure it? 

have you tried seeing a doctor .of course there are medication to treat depression and as to cure depression it a matter of the individal some people claim that they are cured .your md might want to do some physical exam ,blood work ect and might want to refer you to a phychiatrist . but dont buy into the stigma or that your going to be labled because you are going to see a phych. modern medicine has come a long way and people see depression as a normal disease such as diabetes high blood pressure ect. hopes this helps.............. god bless

Hey there. I was dealing with the depression as well and I believe that I have been in the exactly same situation like you are now, mrs Sick and Tired. Also, I believed that it is a big shame to admit someone that you are dealing with some problem that can affect your health. But after a while I have decided to seek for the immediate help because this depression was not leading to nowhere. I went to see the doctor and he gave me the pills that are helping me deal with my depression. And I can say that I am using those pills right now and I am not ashamed of it.