Hello

So two days ago, 16 of december, I was masturbating and i felt a light disturbance whenever I pulled my foreskin back. I took a lookand saw that I had some sort of an injury on the connection of my foreskin to the head of my penis. It looks like a little hole as if I ripped it but it there's no blood coming out. It stings wh never I try to pull my foreskin back. Please Let me know if there's a, preferably quick and easy, solution. 

Thanks!

Hey there sounds like you tore your frenulum.... They usually heal in a few days as long as you are gentle and don't forcefully pull back your foreskin, have sex or masturbate.  Normally are you able to easily pull back your foreskin and see your entire glans (head) of the penis?

Yes i can usually pull back on my foreskin without it hurting and being able to see my entire glans. It's hurting less now and thank you for the response.

You are welcome just be careful when masturbating if you are to rough it can tear... The same goes it you have sex

Now it's healed. Thanks for the help and advise!

You are very welcome if you have any other questions or concerns just ask :)

Ok. Thanks for everything!