I don't have a gallbladder!! Now what?

You may also want to check out Type 2 heart block, I had these symptoms and the Dr.'s recommended a PACEMAKER. I have one now and have not had issues since. I had multiple syncope episodes though.

I too have had recent stomach, heart, nervous issues for the past several months. The stomach-bowel connection was obvious and as time went on I realized that it is the very common SIBO (Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth) Of course regular doctors don't address it very well. Presently symptoms are declining, heart palpitations are almost gone. After researching and listening to digestive, heart, immune system specialists on the now very popular various video summits on the internet I started using Heather's Peppermint Oil capsules, L-Glutimine, Sulfate, and TUDCA (for thinning liver bile) as well as a good supply of Vit. C and D. These apparently are working for me. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

What did you have to do? 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I've been having the same problems. I belch constantly and then the extra heartbeats start and it goes on for a very long time. I get it the worst when I'm going to bed at night. I will start belching so much that it exhausts me and at the same time I get one heart flutter after another. It doesn't matter what time of day because sometimes when I get them during the day it last for a couple of hours. This goes on everyday. I wake up in the morning and I will still be belching. I'm scheduled for a stress test and an endoscopy and colonoscopy. I hope they can find out what is causing this because it's very frustrating.

how are you now if i may ask

oh dear GOD this is what i have been suffering - pls can you share with me what you did

KEFIR!! TRY THIS PROBIOTIC

If it helps i used organic kefir with Colpermin and 250 mg of magnessium (lactate)

I used organic kefir with Colpermin and 250 mg of magnessium (lactate) STOPPED

Can you tell me what regimen you used to improve your condition. My symptoms are identical to yours

The_true_wilson, I too need to change my lifestyle, any tips. Is cold turkey the best way. Caffeine, sugars, etc are a BIG part of my life. I want this feeling that I am going to die of a heart attack to be a think of the past as well

I have the same thing!!! Rapid heartbeat that realieve after belching, I fell that am going nuts!! This is soo odd. Am always wondering it's this cause due anxiety or there's something going on with my heart.... did u find and explanation for this??? Did ur condition improve???
Glad that not alone on this

We would like to know how you are handling this, as my husband has the exact symptoms as you and as seen as many md's as you have. What natural cure?

Indeed! When I stoped smoking, I chewed gum with fenillalanine and after some time I began suffering from dizziness! My doctor said it was impossible, but since then studies have related it to bad reactions. So there is many things doctors don’t know about since not everything is discovered and in books...