About belching, I have pacs and pics that drive me crazy. I have since child. Then I thought I was a little antisocial because sometimes when having a gathering and eating, I felt so ansious . Now I know that the extra beats cause me anxiety and feel like a panic attack. Overthinking, stress and too much coffee as well as eating too much, most certainly produce the pacs and then they keep me awake all night, going to the bathroom (n.2) even when I had nothing to drink. Sometimes I get the belching. It’s like the air is coming from the belly. I remember my grandmother doing that. She couldn’t refrain. I wonder this has something to do with the vagus nerve and the constitution of the nervous sistem. I have a low cardiac frequency: around36 beats/min at night.Exercice and being out doors as well as taking a bath in the sea cold water helps calm down. As well as cleaning my face with freezing water as my grandmother used to do... I hope this will help someone. It’s not a cure but will calm us down...

Can you point out what is helping you?

Tel your problem to DR JESUS he ll heal u .

Can you tell us what worked for you?

and what is your natural cure?

Yes Nicole, my palpitations could last hours which left me light headed, tired and I would get a pain over the heart, under my left armpit and left arm. All a bit scary but just recently saw a Cardiologist in the UK and he agreed with me that it was coming from the gut and my food sensitivities. I've recently been to a Naturopath who tested me with MORA bioresonance testing. It pinpointed the big ones like wheat, dairy and egg white along with a lot of others. It also showed my anterior pituitary gland, thyroid and adrenals are all weak with low cortisol, iodine and DHEA. I have felt much better on my new way of eating and all the supplements but today is a bad day and I'm thinking it could be because I've increased the probiotics. I'm also seeing an acupuncturist next week who has treated people with the same problem successfully, so fingers crossed!

HAVE ANY OF YOU GUYS BEEN CHECKED FOR MAGNESIUM DEFICIENCY? I HAD VITAMIN D DEFICIENCY AND HAD SAME SYMPTOMS. BUTBIT MADE MY MAGNESIUM DEFICIENCY WORSE. You NCAN ED AN RBC MAGNESIUM TEST TO DIAGNOSE BUT GOOGLE MAGNESIUM DEFICIENCY. I BET YOUR SYMPTOMS ARE ALL THERE. BEST OF LUCK GUYS!