Hello, I am 22 year old gay man and i was wanting to ask you a question, i had sex on september 22 this year and i didn't know the guy i had sex with, it was a one night stand, so i didn't know his hiv status, so i gave him oral sex and he gave me oral sex it didn't last long and he didn't come in my mouth but i noticed within seconds of doing it that i had a sore on the inside of my lip since i had bitten it by accident the day before, anyway we had anal sex so i opened the condom and i started to put it on his penis but then i realized i was doing it wrong so i changed the same condom inside out so he could penetrate me, we had sex and i'm scared i might have gotten hiv since the condom touched his penis and then he penetrated me with that condom that had touched the tip of his penis, i also bled from it but not at the moment but on the same day, and a few days later i got sick of like a flu type disease, it still has not gone away, I'm scared to get tested

Every time you have sex with someone, you get the possiblity of getting HIV.

I know that but did you even understand my question and where i'm coming from with this??