Hello. I'm 27 year old female and I would like to find out more about this diet that I'm planning to start with.
A good friend has recommended me this Weight Watchers diet and he told me that it worked for him.
Supposedly, it is all about some Points counting and controlling and focusing on some specific types of food. Yesterday, when I was planning to start with this diet, I've read that now- there is some new program called Weight Watchers Flex Points and before I start with it- I would like to find out what’s better for me. What exactly is the difference between these two diet programs?
Thanks!

Hello. I will tell you more about this Flex Points that were introduced by Weight Watchers just recently.
You don’t have to be afraid that you will not pick the right program because it is all the same thing. The whole truth is that now, what has to be the easiest weight loss program on the market has become even more user-friendly.
In facts they only added new twist to these Points and, like the name entails- it is all about increased flexibility.
FlexPoints plan was designed to accommodate busy schedules, sudden cravings, and social pressures because many people complained that sometimes they can't fallow all the plan instructions. This is very practical solution because you have a reserve of 35 FlexPoints to spend throughout the week, however you like.