I am a diabetic and have started to sweat - only the head, profusely-while eating. May I receive an explanation, please?

Don't know pal!

...dude I have had the same thing for 6 months....been diabetic (type 1) for 15 yrs.....cant get an answer on that question??...driving me mad

Hi there,
Thing is that diabetes will have too much influence on your life. You will notice many changes and you will also have to restrain yourself from many things that you did before you had diabetes. I know that many people with diabetes have problems with sweating. The thing is that this can happen for no reason. It is similar with what you have written in your post. You were just eating and all of a sudden you have sweat on your head. This is one of those things that you can’t really influence and this will happen from time to time. Have you been using your medication regularly and have you changed anything in your diet?
All the best,
Danella

Sweating while eating is a neuropathic disorder dealing with your autonomic nervous system. It is because your nerves that control your sweat glands may not be functioning properly. Still not quite sure why this only happens while eating.